𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Start from the beginning

Regarding Song Mino. Jennie decided to pull out the case against him when the guy begs for her forgiveness. Lisa didn't like Jennie's decision at first, but she still accepted it later on when Jennie decided to file a restraining order instead. Mino promised that he will never ever approach them again.

A few months later the media is slowly forgetting about them and their life became much more peaceful and happier again.

THE END.

But wait.

Eight Years Later

Knock, knock,
Knock, knock.

"Can I come in?" Jisoo said smiling while opening Jennie's office door.

"Hello Aunt Jisoo!" The boy excitedly said and waved his hand to Jisoo.

"Hello Louis!" Jisoo said. She kissed the little boy on the cheeks and the boy gave her his gummy smile. Jisoo sit on the couch in front of the boy who is now coloring a panda on his animal coloring book on the coffee table. "Where's your mommy?" Jisoo asked. The boy stop coloring and look at his auntie.

"I don't know Aunt Jisoo. Mommy left with Miss Nayeon and told me never ever go out of this room until she comes back." Louis said and furrowed his brows.

"Oh your mommy is very strict." Jisoo said.

"Yes she is but mommy's right as well. It's only for my safety." Louis said and shrugged his shoulders. Jisoo widen her eyes she can't believe that Louis got that thinking already. He is only five years old, but he thinks like an adult already. ['What did Jennie and Lisa made this boy eat every day for him to act and think this way already? My baby Chase always have tantrums and very naughty, what if it's because of the chicken?' Jisoo asked herself internally.]

Jennie and Lisa decided to do the IVF procedure after their second wedding, but it takes a year for them to have the twins. Jennie conceived them, the two of them are very happy and thankful when they found out that they are having a baby girl and a baby boy. They named them Leanne Ruby Lane and Jean Marcus Louis. Their parents are very happy as well and told them that they will definitely spoil their grandchildren.

"Aunt Jisoo, can I ask you something?" Louis said.

"Of course. What is it?" Jisoo said and smiles.

"Is it true that Aunt Rosie is going to have a baby again?" Louis asked and Jisoo immediately smiles to the boy.

"Yes, how do you know about it?" Jisoo asked.

"I heard my mommy and mama talking about it. They've said that the two of you are going to have a baby soon." Louis said. Jisoo is about saying something when Louis speaks again. "I hope it's a boy." He said to Jisoo.

"Why? Don't you like a girl?" Jisoo asked with furrowed brows.

"I pity Chase if it is a girl. Having a sister will only make his head hurt every day." Louis said and scratched his head.

"Leanne is always giving you a hard time?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes, she always gets my toys if she wants it, and she always messed up my drawings. When I drew our family picture she always messed it up by drawing poop beside Leo, our cat. She said that Leo always poop that is why there should be a poop besides him." Louis said and sighed deeply.