Real Wedding

Mulai dari awal

Everyone was impatient.  This time , the guests included all famous people from across the world, that is , famous CEOs , actors , dancers and models . Mainly businessmen.  The wedding and reception was on the same day . The guests also had family members and friends . And not to miss out , the media and the press , who were busy clicking the pictures of all the famous people there and ofcourse Jungkook's, who was already done . He was standing on the stage , waiting for the love of his life to walk in , and his princely pictures were getting clicked, which Jungkook was sure would be released the next day in all the leading newspapers and magazines, under the headline: THE FAMOUS CEO, JEON JUNGKOOK, MARRIES THE FAMOUS DANCER, PARK JIMIN. The same thing . What was new in this?

Well , all his friends and everyone were growing impatient. They wanted to see the beautiful dancer walk in . But it was 6:59 . He was supposed to walk in at 7 . All eyes were either on the door or on the clock. 

Tick
Tick
Tick

7 . It was seven . Dot seven. 

And as expected, the doors opened and every head turned towards the entrance, and got their breathes hitched . Jungkook, himself was finding it hard to breathe . There was Jimin, standing there , holding a bouquet of flowers and Mr Jeon was holding his right hand . Jimin looked up to see his prince charming standing there up on the stage, waiting for him . He smiled at Jungkook, and got a bunny smile back .

He started to walk down the aisle , with Mr Jeon at his side . Immediately, petals started getting showered on him from both the sides . They were rose petals . Jimin was looking breathtaking and ethereal.  The media and press set into their work.  They started getting pictures of Jimin clicked from all possible angles. Jimin was happy and contended .

Soon , they reached the stage . Jungkook had his hand reaching out to Jimin .  Mr Jeon placed Jimin's hand on Jungkook's hand , and said , " You both are my lovelies and always will be . Take care of him , Jeongguk . Jimin is yours from now on ."

" I promise dad . I will ." He said , and then he kissed Jimin's knuckles and helped him to the stage.  Mr Jeon departed , and went and stood beside his wife. 

Jimin handed the bouquet of flowers to Boun, who took it and gave it to a small girl , who giggled and kept it close to her heart . Boun melted seeing this .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Now .. Park Jimin and.. Jeon Jungkook... you both intend to be husbands right?" The priest , WHO WASN'T JIMIN'S UNCLE , said  .

Jimin and Jungkook, both nodded , smiling and blushing .

" Okay . Now .. the vows ."

" I'll go first. " Jungkook said , clearing his throat . 

He took a deep breath.  " Jimin, From the very first day I met you , you always have been jamming my head . You made me feel something which I thought never exists . You are always in my mind . You , you and only you . You are the first thought which I think of in the morning and even the last one before I go to sleep at night.  And in between, it is also mostly you . I love you so much and i believe that destiny pulled us to what we are now . I will always treasure you and i promise i will make you the happiest person alive . I love you Jimin. Forever and even after ." Jungkook completed. Jimin was getting emotional, but was successful in stopping his tears . Whereas , there Jin and Taehyung were clinging onto each other and crying their hearts out . And Mrs Park had tears rolling down her eyes. 

" Now me ." Jimin said, taking a deep breath. " I never thought it could be possible.  That , I will be standing here with you . I thought that it was a fairytale.  An imagination.  I have loved , love and will love you , more than even you can imagine.  It was fate, that brought us together, and I believe that it will be fate that will hold us together.  I may not be your first kiss or your first date , it's fine.  But I just want to be your last . I feel like , everything that I had done led me to you . My mistakes, my heartbreaks , and all my regrets . Because , if one thing I would've done different, we wouldn't have been we now . I love you , Jeongguk . Forever and even after ." Jimin completed and smiled at Jungkook.  Now the whole hall , more or less , was in tears and Jungkook and Jimin were looking at each other and shedding tears and smiling at each other.  They felt happy.  Complete.  Perfect.

" Now , Jeongguk, do you , here mean your words and take Park Jimin as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked .

Jungkook nodded and said , smiling at Jimin.  " I do ."

The priest nodded and then proceeded to Jimin. " And you , Park Jimin, do you, here mean your words and take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Jimin nodded and said, smiled at Jungkook. " I do ."

" Now , you may exchange the rings ." The priest said .

Jungkook nodded and looked at Boun, who was already ready with the ring . He came forward and handed the beautiful diamond ring to Jungkook.  Jungkook took it and then turned around to Jimin. He extended his hand , and Jimin placed his hand on the extended palm . Jungkook smiled and slipped the ring in Jimin's ring finger and kissed the ring . Jimin blushed .

Then Jimin took the ring from Prem , which was already ready and then turned around to Jungkook and extended his hand . Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's extended palm and Jimin slipped the ring in his ring finger , smiling.  He then mouthed him ' I love you .' And got ' I love you too' back .

" Now ... you may ki—" The priest couldn't even complete his words , but Jungkook pulled Jimin by his waist and attached their lips together. The whole hall laughed at this , with Taehyung and Hoseok face palming .

Soon they parted and Jimin hugged Jungkook.  Jungkook hugged him back .

" I love you Jungkook. "

" I love you more, Jimin and I always will ."

Coos and Awwws could be heard.  They were so happy seeing the lovers like that . They were officially married now . And they wished them luck. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Okay ! Forgive me ? We ain't having any smuts in the next chapter.  Wait patiently.  Sorry 😢😢😢