11 - shake it out

April 2015

Los Angeles, CA

Harry Styles

I froze as I was scrolling through Twitter and saw that Haley was back in LA. I thought she wasn't coming back until next week, oh well I had just gotten here two days ago after visiting my mum in England for a few days. We had some recording to do for the new album, a few writing sessions. But we where in the same continent again, the same city.

When the pictures of her and Pete got out a few days ago I felt sad to be honest. I could tell he was wearing my shirt as well, the one Haley thought she but in her suitcase without me noticing. I can barley describe how that made me feel.
Haley had told me she wasn't ready for a relationship, or well I guess she wasn't ready for a relationship with me. I've told her I wasn't either but it was a lie to be honest. She was amazing, she made me feel things I've never felt before.

And I knew I wasn't going to tell her that anytime soon, even if we had sex I knew she was just in it for fun. I guess because I was as turned on as she was that night at club and it just kept going. And I wondered if Pete made her cum, she told me she's never cum during sex before. I wonder if that was just with me she did or if he made her crumble under his touch as well. I decided to write about it. I wrote a song or a part of something I hope is turning in to a song one day, all by myself as I sat by the piano.

"I know I'm not your only, but at least I'm one, I heard a little love, is better than none"

I sang as I played the simple c chord on the piano in front of me.

"But I'll still be a fool, cause I'm a fool for you"

I sang out then paused and wrote it down.

"Just a little bit of your heart, just a little bit is all I'm asking for"

I scribbled down as I hummed the lyrics to myself.

I wondered if I should call her? Maybe just show up? Maybe he was with her, and did I care that he was? I just wanted to see her, I didn't care who she was with as long as I got to see and to talk to her. Before I even know what I was doing I picked my phone and had it pressed against my ear.

"Hello Harry Styles" I heard her soft voice say.

"Hello" I chuckled and heard her soft giggles over the phone. "I heard you where back in LA?" I said cutting right to the chase.

"Are you sure you're not stalking me? Starting to get worried" she teased making me laugh softly.
"But to answer your question, yes I am" she said and I smiled.

"Me too, wanna grab some dinner tonight?" I asked.
"Uh yeah, sure... when and where?" She answered and I smiled to myself again.

"You could come here? 7?"
"Sure, text me the address will you?" She answered.
"I will, see you later" I said and saw Jeff stepping through the doors of the balcony. He raised his brows at me and I hung up the phone and put it down on the counter.

"Who was that?" He asked wiggling his brows.
"Oh wouldn't you like to know" I smirked and he shook his head.

"Might it be Miss Haley Winston by any chance?" He said putting on a bit of a posh accent and I chuckled.
"Yeah, we are having dinner tonight" I said and Jeff shook his head.

"What's going on with you two anyway?" He asked and I shrugged. "We are friends" I said and he cocked a brow at me.
"I don't sleep with my friends" he said and I huffed through my nose. "Better hope you're not since you have a girlfriend" I teased and he rolled his eyes back at me.