21 - Pink Skies

Los Angeles, California
February 2016

Harry Styles

I woke up from the sun shining through my window making me groan from the pounding in my head. I turned on the bed meeting a body that I first was confused about but when I saw the angelic face in-front of me I couldn't help but smile.
Her face was soft as her eyes was still closed and her thick black lashes resting against the top of her cheeks. Her jawline sharp and her pouty lips slightly parted from sleep.  I could stare at her for hours, she was so fucking beautiful that I barley knew what to do with myself.

I turned to my side and wrapped my arm around her petite body and buried my head in her neck feeling her move against me.
"Morning" she sighed threaded her fingers through my hair.

"Hi" I said and looked up at her meeting her hazel eyes. They were the prettiest fucking eyes I've ever seen. The brown almost yellow irises with a green outline.
"Can I kiss you" I asked before I event realized what I said. She gave me a tight lipped smile.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet" she responded and I shook my head. "Don't care" I said as I pressed my lips against hers.
Her fingers tangled in my hair as she rolled to her back and I settled between her legs holding her thigh in my hand and resting my other above her head to not crush her with my body weight.

She moaned against my lips as her hips bucked up to meet mine and smirked in to the kiss

"What do you want Angel? I'll do anything just tell me" I whispered against her lips.

"I need you" she spoke and I kissed down her jaw and neck my hand taking the material of my shirt she was wearing hiking it up over her hip.
"Where do you need me Haley?" I asked and kept pulling the material up her torso. She lifted her back so I could take the T-shirt of putting her perfect chest on display.
"I- I" she started but it was interrupted by a moan as I locked my lips around her left nipple sucking it in to my mouth.
"You what?" I said as I let it go and kissed my way over to her right.

"F-fuck, I need you to fuck me.. please Harry" she moaned and I chuckled and sat back on my knees moving my hands to her hips to pull my boxers down her legs.
"So needy this morning" I smirked and she rolled her eyes at me and I spread her legs open for me showing me just how needy she was this morning. Her pussy was glistening from her arousal and I brought my fingers to her clit ignoring the throbbing between my own legs.

I knew she was probably still sensitive from last night and when my fingers sunk knuckle deep in to her her eyes rolled back.
"Let me hear how good it feels Cherry" I said just watching her in awe as I moved my fingers inside of her.
"So good, so good Harry" she moaned and I loved hearing my name roll of her tongue. She was clenching on my fingers and to be honest I had no intention of making her cum on my fingers since I wanted her to come around my cock.