Chapter 1; Found

*Toriel's pov* *gore warning*

I was getting water for flowers for the room that the barrier had. It has been a bit more than an year since we were banished underground.
Asgore was talking with Dr. Gaster. I listened to what they were talking as I passed by.

"Have you heard of the (L/N) family?" Asgore asked.

"I believe I have but why are you asking?" Gaster responded, raising an bonebrow curiously.

"Ah well, it suddenly popped up my mind." Asgore stated. "They were very big skeleton family, talking about their bravery."

"Not to mention how kind and generous they were." I added.

"Yes, I am aware.." Gaster lowered his head a little.

"Our apologzes Gaster.." I apologized as I placed my hand on his shoulder. "We did not mean to make you feel down to the bone.. although we were aware of the subject."

"Oh no, it's quite alright, your majesty, there's nothing to apologize for." Gaster shook his head politely. "I am not the only skeleton here tho, I do have my sons."

"Of course, they're such cute little angels." Asgore complimented.
That was the point I started to walk towards the barrier with the watering can and let them talk. As I was walking down the corridor, I was humming a soft melody.
I turned the corner to the barrier and dropped the watering can following with a gasp. There was a skeleton.. they were laying, shivering and trying to get up but couldn't. They had broken bones but the worst part was that they were missing a chunk of their skull, blood was pretty much everywhere.. I think they have a small fracture of dust on their arms and chest.  (Note: I'm aware that monsters don't bleed/have blood but for the sake of details, ya know? Or something idk)
I rushed towards the skeleton to use my healing magic on them but to my surprise when I touched them, they packed away quickly, they were still in shock on whatever happened to them, fear showing in their eyesocket.

"Calm down, I won't hurt you." I softly spoke to them and made slow movements to not get them panicked. "I am Toriel, queen of the underground."
The skeleton seemed to realize I was not a threat.. they began crying as they looked towards the barrier. I slowly walked closer to them and finally I got to use my healing magic.

"Shh.. shh.. it's alright, you're safe.." I tried to calm them down.

"I.." They tried to speak but started crying again. I looked at them concerned and inspected their injuries. Several broken bones.. I need to get them to better care, only healing magic won't heal all of the injuries.

"It's alright, you do not need to speak right now." I reassured them. "I'm going to carry you, alright? I'll be taking you to Dr. Gaster, he's able to heal you."
They nodded softly before I picked them up and hurried out of the barrier.
As I was rushing back to the throne room, I was relieved that the two was still here.

"Gaster!" I called out and both of them looked at my way, eyes widening in shock.

"H..how?-" Gaster questioned but was cut off by me.

"There's no time for questions, they have several broken bones that needs to be healed." I said a bit firmly.
Gaster nodded and I gave them to him for exchange and he teleported to his lab.

"Where did you find them?" Asgore asked, looking at me with worry some eyes.

"By the barrier." I answered and explained to my husband the encounter.

~

*No one's POV* *Gaster's lab*

The moment Gaster teleported safely to his lab, he immediately placed the injured skeleton on a surgery table.
The skeleton got a good glance at the scientist and the inside of the hospitalized like room before blacking out to unconsciousness as Gaster began to heal their broken bones and putting most of them in a cast.

~

A/N: I hope ya liked the first chapter! And I'm sorry if there is any confusion and if the characters are out of character xP

Word count: 668

The next chapter will come.. someday lol not sure when but man, I'm a bit nervous xD

Anyway babai~

╔╦══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╦╗

You can find me on:

Instagram:
the.dumb.chicken.potato.nugget

Twitter:
Kawaimoonshine

Deviant art:
KawaiMoonShine

Tumblr:
KawaiMoonShine

╚╩══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╩╝