Thirty : Crack

Word count: 3k+

Warning for mature content included in the chapter!

I grasped the collar of his thin white shirt, harshly lowering it down his arms and tearing it apart. I bit on his skin, loving the softness against my parted mouth.

I sat up, straddling his thighs and smoothly running my hands down his naked chest. My eyes were lustful with his beauty.

I wanted to stare into his eyes, but he had it closed. His body was shivering under my touch and i eagerly wanted to claim him.

"Fuck! you're so beautiful!" I groaned, my erection straining under my pants. I didn't waste time and leaned down to lick one of his nipple while fondling and pinching the other.

He squirmed under me, loud moans erupting from him as i licked his hardened bud.

"Ngh~koo~" His velvety smooth moans were drowning my mind more into the pleasurable lust.

I watched his eyes rolling and back arching to squirm away from my hungry sucklings, making him hump on my hardened cock.

I pressed his hips down to the mattress and threw my head back to moan, "Fuck!"

I moved away to hurriedly unbuckle my pants as i couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to be inside him, i wanted to fuck him so good that his lips won't stop moaning my name.

Completely undressed, i hover over him and take his lips onto mine. I could feel a smirk playing on my lips as i taste him.

I leaned back and pulled him forward to me by his legs, a whimper leaving his lips and i found it too enjoyable.

Soon, i pulled down his pants, my eyes grazing over his nakedness, right at the wetness of his panties. I tugged them down too, immediately groaning at the sight.

I bend down between his legs, placing a kiss on his sex and tasting the sour sweet taste. He shivered and moaned as i parted his legs for me.

I ran my thumb against his wet folds, soaking my two fingers as i push them in to his clenching hole. He moaned loudly and squirmed back, i pulled him back and continued to stretch him, preparing him for taking my hardness.

I chuckled hearing his screams as i scissored him well. In a swift move, i pushed myself inside him, groaning at the moist tightness. I gripped his hips tightly, steadying him to take my full length.

This felt heavenly, inside him felt heavenly. I could take him all night, fuck him till he loses his all sense.

I quickly started my thrust, pulling myself out of him and then pushing back to him, hearing the wet sounds caused by our sex. His screams and moans were ecstatic, i wanted to hear it all long.

I kept on pumping in and out of him roughly, my hips moving rapidly. Each of my hard thrust was causing his beautiful body to jerk, i took his mouth into mine and muffled up his moans.

I gave another thrust and said, "You're mine tae... Only mine"

Jungkook gasped loudly, his eyes violently opened. His breathes turned heavy and sweats covered his forehead in the form of small beads.

He looked around, finding the soft lights of sun pouring into his room. He leaned back to the headboard of his bed and closed his eyes, working on steadying his breathes.

He can't believe he just saw a wet dream. Of taehyung. He can't believe how real it felt, like he felt he actually experienced it.

He shook his head. The fuck is wrong with me!?