Two : Desire

Everything seemed to stop right there when he opened the door. His gaze fell into the brown of his husband's eyes and that moment was a sweet relief.

The deep joy within him takes the center stage and dance along its way to his lips, a smile blooming like sunflowers in the golden light they love.

When he felt his eyes overflowing its relief in form of glossy tears, he threw himself into the arms of his love. Immediately feeling the rumble of jungkook's chuckle against his chest.

"Baby" Taehyung whimpered hearing his voice, so deep and close. He buried his face to the warmth of jungkook's neck.

Jungkook had a roguish smile as he felt the curves of his husband's waist, smelling the floral depths of his scent. It was pleasing to have this beauty in his arms.

His dark eyes lingered ahead, watching his both hyung and their partners. They had a gentle adoration in their face which made him pass a smile.

Taehyung pulled away after making sure he absorbed all the loving warmth from his husband. Jungkook held his cheek, grinning.

Taehyung could note the pleasant changes in his appearance. He was wearing a black jacket under his undertoned tee. His hair having a messy top and low fades at the sides. The change in his hairstyle was the first highlight to taehyung's eyes.

He looked different and hot.

As when taehyung was going to give a praise, jungkook held his waist in a tight grip. Pulling him in and crashing their lips together, taehyung had his eyes gape.

Stunned, taehyung kissed him back with a smile which fell hidden when jungkook deepened their kiss. He felt jungkook's arms wrapping around his petite body. Becoming aware of the eyes behind, taehyung drew himself back.

Jungkook never kissed him such intensely when they were out for a watch. They always displayed affection in soft pecks or warm embraces. It was their kind of love as it makes them extremely shy if otherwise. Seems like jungkook did miss him a lot.

"Missed me?" Jungkook's husky voice rings on his ears, visibly making taehyung to shiver.

Taehyung tasted a kind of bittersweet in his mouth, blinking away his daze and stuttering, "a lot kookie"

Jungkook let out a proud chuckle, his hands still holding taehyung's waist. He leaned and pressed a kiss on taehyung's cheek, wild eyes darting back at his hyung.

"The reunion we all wanted to see" Jin dramatically wipes his invisible tears.

Jungkook sneers, taking in every faces and then stopping at jimin. Taehyung stepped back with a sheepish smile, holding jungkook's arm and giving it a light pull.

Taehyung watched jimin and jin casually walking back, probably giving him a while to do a quick emotional catch up with his husband. His hyungs did the same.

He felt grateful and turned to jungkook, embracing him quickly. Jungkook pressed his face to his neck, tightly hugging him.

"I missed this" Taehyung heard, making him giggle and plant a lingering kiss on his neck.

Just when he raised his head from the crook of his neck, his cheeks flushed red to see the two unfamiliar faces. A rush of embarrassment creeps in as he pulls off from the hug in a haste.

Jungkook laughs at his blush and leaned in, pecking his soft lips which made taehyung to turn more red in shade.

Soon a slight frown of confusion appeared on taehyung's face as he's not familiar of the two strangers approaching behind jungkook.