Are you jealous?

It was Bright who broke the silence. He turned himself to look at win.

"You know,if you want to hit on me,you should try a little harder,Try to impress me and stuff" he said in a teasing way.

"What Do you want me to do?" Win asked,he Actually wanted to know what he could do to make Bright Vachirawit Chivarae fall for him.

Bright moved his face really close to Win to the point where their lips could touch any moment. "Well,maybe don't look like you are scared of me,for example" Bright said as his warm breath was on Wins lips.

Win couldn't hold himself anymore.

He gently put his lips on Brights,It was a small,cute kiss.Win pulled himself away. He was about to apologize to Bright when Bright pulled on his Shirt closing the gap between them.

Bright put his lips on Win and kissed him hard,Win moaned,he was in shock but he didn't want the kiss to end,Bright slowly bit wins upper lip and deepened their kiss,Win felt warm and fuzzy on the inside,his heart was about to pop out,Bright made him feel thing he never felt before,the kiss was long and passionate Both of them were now out of breath and Bright pulled himself away.

"Next time if you want to kiss me don't hold back"He said to Win who was trying to breathe normally now.

"See you around, lover boy" Bright said as he winked at Win and headed down the tower.

Win pinched himself, just to see if he was dreaming or not,he couldn't believe what was happening and He felt his heart melt, The guy he liked had kissed him,and it wasn't a normal kiss it was a magical one.

Win went back to his dorm, That night he couldn't sleep,he was so happy,he was giggling like a little girl.
But there was something he was sure of,he wanted more of what he tasted today.

Two days went by,Win would usually see Bright here and there but he didn't approach him,and Bright didn't either.

It was lunch time and Win was having lunch alone,Mick and JJ were busy helping Hagrid. He was reading for his class as he usually does.

"Hey,mind if I join you?" Win tilted his head up to see a  Handsome guy with beautiful eyes staring at him in a pleased manner. "Uh sure, No one is sitting here" Win said.

"I'm Joss, from Raven claw ,you are Win right? nice to meet you." he said.

"Hi Joss,How do you know me?Have we met before?"Win said in a nervous manner

" We have flying lessons together, Its fine if you don't remember me" Joss said.

Win felt a little bad for not remembering his classmate,so he gave him a big smile and for the rest of the lunch Win tried to be as nice to Joss as he could.They talked about a lot of stuff, Joss was a really cool guy and he was funny.

They finished lunch and Joss asked Win to have lunch with him again soon, to which Win happily agreed,he liked making new friends.

Win was walking to the common room all happy, he made a new friend and he wanted to tell JJ and Mick.All of a sudden win felt a pull in his shirt,Win was lead to a dark empty corridor, the corridor had only 2 lamps, Win was pushed against the wall. He didn't know what was happening to him,he took out his wand.

"lumos" {A charm to cast light} 

*there was a little light now in the corridor*

He saw the person who was pulling him was Bright.

"You didn't come see me,So I came to you" Bright said.

Win stood there as bright cherished Wins hair,It was such a lovely feeling.

"What were you doing with that jackass at lunch?" Bright said in a interested way.

"Oh Joss! I just had lunch with him today and he seemed nice,Why?" Win said.

 "No reason" Bright said looking away from Win.

"Are you jealous?" Win asked with a small smile,

Bright looked shocked by his question,Win was teasing him, Ha! two can play at that game.

He took his hand and slid it down grabbing win by the waist,pushing him towards his body,there was literally no space between them now. Bright slowly moved his head closer to wins neck and slowly kissed it,Win moaned and bit his lower lip. Bright smiled,he took his other hand cherishing it on top of wins chest,slowly ,he found wins nipple and moved his hand in circles on top of it,Win was now in his control,He softly pecked wins lips and moved his head back.

Bright whispered into wins ears "Can he make you feel like this?"

"N-No" win let out, still panting from what happened.

"Then I have nothing to be jealous about" bright said with a big smile and he gave win some space,Win was just amazed how this person had made his life so exiting in just a few days.

Win looked at Bright who was now busy fixing his shirt."Do you want to have lunch with me tomorrow?'' Win asked

''I thought you'd never ask,See you tomorrow then" Bright said to Win and then they left the corridor.