Be mine Forever

Wins eyes grew wide, there were rose petals in the shape of his name and a heart made of candles next to it,as Win was busy admiring the scene in front of him, his waist was wrapped in a tight embrace from behind.

Win looked at Bright as to question what all of this was for.At that moment Bright smiled Widely and made Win sit on the chair next to the table,and when Win sat Bright kneeled down on one knee in front of him ,and Wins eyes grew larger.

Bright took out a box from his pocket and took out two identical rings made of Black diamond.

"My love,I know its only been 2 years of us being together but honestly you are the most important person in my life,you are in my mind and my heart every minute of the day,I think about you when I'm with you and When I am not with you , I want to see you before going to sleep and after waking up,I want to touch you every second and kiss you from your head to toe ,for me you are the man I love and it will always be you,now and forever,I love you now and I will love you until my heart stops beating and maybe even after that,no one has ever made me feel this way and no one can be you,So will you please do me the honour of marrying me and being Mine forever"

Brights words made Wins heart full of love and warmth and joy.

Wins eyes filled with tears ,he was over whelmed all he did was nod his head to say he agreed.

Bright smiled and he slided the ring on Wins ring finger and gave Win his Ring and Win did the same for Bright.after that Win was crying and Bright just held him tight.

"Are you ok my love? Was this too soon?" Bright was concerned seeing Win cry heavily.

Win cupped Brights face and kissed him slowly a small and light kiss,he then whipped his tears and took a few breathes to calm himself.When he was finally calm and was able to talk.

"I -I have been ...Dreaming of this Day for so long,the day I finally get to marry you and hear those words from you,now that this is happening I am too happy,I am over whelmed by my own hapiness,what did I do to deserve a handsome man who loves me so much,I am so grateful that you love me as much as I love you"

Win finally said the words he wanted t say from the start,Both of them stared into one anothers eyes before Bright finally stood up and pulled Win in for a deep kiss.the kiss could go on forever but they stopped.Win looked to see why bright stopped and bright just smiled and pulled Win out to the back yard all of their family members were there.

Win hugged his dads and Sirius then his friends.

"you all knew about this?" he was blushing.

"Who do you think helped him organize all of this?" New laughed.

"now time for the Best part" Sirius said

All of them looked up and Wins eyes followed theirs,there were fireworks in the sky and the sky was filled with beautiful lights of all colors thanks to those fireworks.they all stood their and watched the firewoks in action and Brights hands never left Wins waist.

Win leaned into Brights chest,"This was the best proposal ever" he whispered.

"You deserve it,Thank you for loving me and for being mine now and Forever" Bright said.

after the fireworks all of them laughed and talked to each other the rest of them went to dinner and Bright win went home.

and that night they cuddled each other to sleep,honestly if they were not with each others arms maybe they couldn't sleep in excitement.