Godfather

After their graduation ceremony and Bright being yelled at by everyone,Bright and Win headed to Tay and News house to have dinner with them.

"Dad,papa" Win exclaimed with happiness, Seeing Win as his usual self and not sad and miserable made the dads happy.

"I hope you wont dissappear on us again son" Tay said to Bright and hugged him.

"I won't" Bright smiled.

"Good,Cause if you do I will hunt you down" New glared and Both Tay and Win laughed and poor Bright was scared to death seeing New and his intense glare.

"oh,honey don't scare him" Tay hugged new and took him to the kitchen.

"I never knew your Papa could be this scary" Bright let out a sigh.

"Just so you know he was serious" Win said,which made Bright swallow a lump.Seeing Bright all tensed Win just laughed and Bright could see that Win was teasing him.

After they had their evening tea and all of them teased Bright some more,Tay asked Bright and Win to stay for dinner,saying they expected a guest,though the boys were confused they Obliged to what Tay said.

Win helped New with the cooking while Tay and Bright set up the table.Suddenly there was a slow knock on the door,Tay went out and Welcomed their guest in.

Their guest was a skinny man with slightly long hair and Black eyes.The man took of his coat and approached them,as soon as he saw Bright he froze,A tear escaped the mans left eye,for some reason Bright felt his heart melt,he felt a connection to this man in front of him.

"Good to see you Sirius" New said and hugged the man.

the man gave New a tight hug.

Win,Bright come here,Tay said.

"Win this is you uncle Sirius" Tay said and Win shakes the mans hand and the man smiled warmly at him.

"Bright,come son" New said.

Bright went in front of the man and the man spoke for the first time."You look like your father, but those eyes are your mothers" Sirius said.

"You knew my parents?" Bright asked.

Win knew that Bright would get emotional about his parents so he went to his side and slightly rubbed his arm,it comforted bright and he smiled assuring win that he was fine.

"You should tell him Sirius" Tay said.

Sirius let out a slow sigh and then finally began to speak again.

"I knew your parents really well young man,Your father was my best friend,All of us were in Hogwarts together,we fought the dark side together,but when your parents died,It was my responsibility to keep everyone safe and in doing that I lost you,you were given to your Aunt,i thought you'll be happy there,I only retired recently and now there are other strong Wizards to protect our world,i wanted to see you son,so I asked my old friends for help and found you,After all I am your God Father"

Brights hand stiffened and his eyes grew big,he had mixed feelings but then Sirius patted his head slightly and bright could feel love and warmth in his touch,love of a father.

Tears started to fall from his eyes and He hugged Sirius and the man hugged him back.Win Tay and new just stood their admiring the two of them.

Sirius and bright caught up on a lot of talk they talked about a lot of things,Sirius told them a lot of stories and all of them listened,they enjoyed their dinner.

After dinner Sirius went back,but he promised to see Bright more often and both of them hugged and smiled,because this is just the beginning of their bond.

After dinner Tay and New washed up the dishes and told Bright and Win to rest.both of them reached Wins room,Win entered first and bright followed after,whilw Win took his shower Bright gazed at the stars. Win finished his shower and back hugged Bright.

"What are you thinking about?" win asked.

"Thinking about how my life changed as soon as i met you" bright smiled and turned around to hug win properly. Win smiled and stared into Brights beautiful eyes.

"I never thought someone like me could be happy,and then you came and brought happiness,love and light with you,Do I even deserve you?"bright said cherishing Wins hair.

"You do,Cause I only want to be yours"Win  said kissing brights cheek.

"I have a family bunny,I have You and Uncle Tay and Uncle New and now Sirius" bright smiled.

"What a beautiful Family" Win said and smiled again.

"Yes"Bright smiled a wider smile,

Both of them kissed under the moon light and They melted into each others arms realizing how blessed they were to have each others love.they were truly in love and nothing could take it from them.