Butter Beer

It was a fine Sunday morning, Win had just woken up from a good night sleep,he was replaying the scene of bright and him in his head over and over again,his face had a beautiful smile on it.

"Someone had a good dream" Mick said staring at win from his bed which was right next to Wins. 

"I am just in a good mood,Do you want to go to town? I need to buy a few books for my History of Magic class."

"Yeah,Lets go after Breakfast"Mick said.

As Mick and Win were making there way to town they met Hagrid, Win gave Hagrid a big hug,He was really fond of him.

"Where are you lads heading to?" said hagrid.

"just to town to buy a few books" said Win.

"Why don't you just go to Diagon Alley,there are alot of things there" hagrid suggested.

"That's a good idea hagrid,lets go winnie" Mick said looking cheerful.

"ok"said  Win.

two of them bid farewell to Hagrid and went to Diagon alley.

Win bought the books he needed,both of them looked around the alley and even visited the Wheasley' s Whizard wheezes. Both of them were tired of roaming around all day and  they decided to get some food at the pub,as they were enjoying their food, Mick spotted something.He didn't want Win to see what he was seeing, so he started to rush Win to eat quickly. Win was a little confused by his friends behaviour but he didn't know what was the reason behind it. Suddenly there was a small laugh right behind them,Win turned round to see where the laugh was coming from. He was honestly a little sad after what he saw in front of him,It was Bright,He was there with a really good looking girl,who seemed to be in Slytherin house.

Win felt a small tug in his heart and he excused himself to go to the washroom. Mick knew his friend was in pain,he wanted to go with him but win didn't allow him. "I'll be alright, wait here" Win said and ran to the washroom. As soon as he closed the door a small tear escaped his left eye,Win was hurt,He never confessed his feelings to Bright,but he still wanted to be with him.The tears grew and started falling one after the other from wins soft cheeks.

"Are you ok?" he heard a soft voice and turned around to see Bright.He was standing by the door of the washroom.

he quickly wiped up the tears with both his hands,and gave a quick smile, "Yeah,I'm alright"

"You don't look alright,did that guy outside fight with you? is he your Boyfriend or something" Bright said in a curious way.

"No,he is a good friend,I....I don't have a Boyfriend" Win said wiping his cheeks with the back of his hand,He looked like a small kid,really adorable and tiny.

"Good" bright said in a low voice,Win couldn't even hear it.

"huh?" win lifted his brow,

"Its nothing, Um are you free later? want to grab a butter beer with me?"

Win was confused,but he was happy,he wanted to spend time with bright,So he nodded.

"cool,I'll meet you at my hangout spot at 4" Bright said Exiting the room.

Win came out of the washroom and told mick everything,Both of them were happy,They headed back and soon it was 3.30 in the afternoon.

Win got ready,he looked really put together and cute,like he always does.

He went to clock tower and there were 5 mins to spare,he thought he'll climb up and wait for bright there,so he went up the stares. He was shocked to see Bright already there.

"hey,you're here, Come sit" Bright said.

Win went and sat a little far from bright, he handed Win a beer and took a sip from his own.

There was silence now,none of them spoke,after a few mins Bright sighed,hs stretched his body and moved a little closer to Win.

"Thank you" he whispered into wins ear

"for what?'' win was curious.

"for the Meds the other day" Bright said with a small smile.

Win blushed and was about to act clueless when Bright started to talk,"Don't deny it,I know it was you,I didn't tell you where to meet,I just said my hangout spot and no one knows that I hang here,not even my friends"he said

Win was red now,he had been caught and Bright was now going to reject him,he knew this was not going to end well.

''Do you like me?" Bright asked.

Win knew he had to confess now,even if he got rejected.

"I liked you since 4th year'' he said.

Bright smiled a little,''Were you never going to tell me?'' he said.

''I was,I just didn't know how,also I know you weren't just going to accept me''  Win said.

There was silence again.