Trust

Two days before their Graduation ceremony,Win was on his way to his room,Nothing Around him Excited him anymore.his puffy eyes and pale face made his pain physically visible,but he wanted to stay strong,so that Bright won't be sad When he saw him like this.

"Hey Win,Hold up" Win heard a voice yelling his name and he stopped.

Nicky caught up to him.

"Hey" he said panting from running.

Win just nodded and stood still."I need you to come with me" Nicky said dragging Win with him to the forest.As they reached the forest Wins eyes froze, there was a picnic spread for two people with flowers and chocolates.It was like a scene out of a movie.

"I am running out of time so here goes nothing" Nicky said kneeling in front of Win.

"Win ever since you stood up for me in the train station, I have fallen in love with you,your smile,I know you think of us as friends but we can be much more if you just give me a chance,please give me a chance " Nicky poured his heart out.

Win still shook by what had happened,just shook his head.

"I am sorry,i didn't realize you were that boy and I didn't realize your feelings either, i am a little naive as Papa says, But I can't give you a chance, I only love one person,and it will always be him,now and Forever" Win smiled a little a tear fell from his left eye.

Nicky was heart broken he wanted to cry,but he saw the genuine love and affection that Win had in his eyes and It was for Bright.

"He was right all along" Nicky said sadly.

"Huh?" Win questioned.

"Bright,he told me he trusted your love for him,he knew you wont leave him" Nicky replied.

"Bright knew? Where is he,Why is he not coming to me?"Wins tears grew larger.

"He made a Vow to me,he will come back on Graduation day,Don't worry he still loves you,he always has,and he trusts you so much,he even gave me a chance to court you" Nicky sighed.

Wins tears came to a stop.

" Can I ask you something though?" Nicky asked.

"Mhmmm" Win rubbed his eyes.

"Why him?Why do you love him so much?" Nicky was curious to know.

Win thought for a second

" Because Bright is Bright,i am not a very stable person,I am clumsy,I make a lot of mistakes and I need to be pampered, He is the only one aside from my dads Who makes me feel warm inside,When I look into his eyes I feel safe,He isn't really expressive with words but his small kisses and hugs makes me feel giddy ,The first time we kissed i swore My heart was about to stop.Only he can make me feel these things and that's why it's always going to be him"

Win said smiling Brightly now.

"Wow! How can I compete with that" Nicky just shook his head.

and then both of them laughed,"Let's still be friends Win" Nicky said and Win nodded to assure his friend.

The Day of the Graduation ceremony came,Win sat With Mick and JJ while Joss was sitting beside luke and they were giving Win assuring looks.It was their way of calming him down.

The Graduation ceremony would begin in an hour and there was still no sign of Bright all of them were worried.

after a while the large gates opened  and there he was dressed in his black and Green Graduation Robe. Bright stood there as if he was searching for someone and When he saw Win,His eyes softened,JJ pushed Win to see Bright and Win ran,he just ran to bright,they stopped right in front of each other.

"Win I-" before he could say anything,Win punched his chest.

"I hate you,I hate you, I hate you,you dumb,idiot,stupid Bright , you left me" Win started to cry.Bright pulled Win in his arms and took him to a corridor near them so that they could get some privacy.

Bright held Win tightly and let him cry

"Hey,shush Love,I didn't leave you,I can never leave you,I promised to love you remember?"Bright said whipping wins tears.

"you... You  let Nicky hit on me,he told me every-thing" Win sobbed.

"I did it because i have trust on our love bunny" Bright replied.

"I was so worried,you called me Win,and you didn't even kiss me,not even on the cheek,and you didn't come see me for a whole month,Promise you will never leave me again " Win let out his feelings.

Bright kissed Wins cheek then his forehead,his nose,his ear his neck and then Finally his lips.Win started giggling again,"I promise love" Bright said.

Win took a step out of Brights hold."I am still mad at you though,No kisses for you for a whole week"Win said.

Bright pouted "OK no kisses for me,after this one" Bright pulled Win in and kissed him deeply,filled with love and passion.Win just Smiled and gave in,He missed Bright,his touches so much. A few kisses won't hurt for now.

After that they came and joined the others for the ceremony and Everyone was so happy to see Win smiling again.All of them shot Bright death glares and Bright assured them that this will never happen again.