Rival

Bright and Win decided that they will go to the Dinner party together.Bright has been asking Win all sorts of questions on what he should wear?Should he groom his hair? or should he bring something?Would that be weird?

Win just smiled at his boyfriends cuteness,and nodded to his requests.

An hour before they were to leave for the party bright suddenly dissapered and Win was worried,but Bright came back and said it was for some club work.

When the reached Tay and News house,it was still early,They saw the house was decorated with White roses,and little lights,the whole house looked beyond breathtaking.

They went Inside to find Tay and New dressed in beautiful White and peach suits.They went to them and all of them greeted each other.

"What do you think of the decoration?"Tay asked.

"It's beautiful,Dad" Win replied.

"Thank you for the idea Bright, You are so good at planning" New added.

"Wait,Bright helped?" Win asked surprisingly.

"Yes,He's my favorite person now,Sorry sweeties " Tay said giving New and Win a smile.

"Mine too" New said.

Win pretended to be offended and all of them laughed.the dads went outside to check the last minute lighting arrangements. leaving Bright and Win alone in the hallways.

Win walked over to Bright" You are my favorite person too,just so you know"he said giving Bright a flirty wink before he backed away,leaving Bright red.

Tay and New returned and this time Bright was the one to talk first,still a little flustered he went to the Dads and held out a box to them. Tay and New looked at each other and gladly accepted the gift.

They opened it and saw matching,kitchen aprons and both of them just smiled.

"I know its not much,but You two were the first ones who prepared home cooked food for me,It gave me the feeling of having a home,Thank you for that" Bright said his head till down.

New just went and hugged Bright tightly and Tay followed after,win could see the small tears in their eyes,but these were tears of joy and love.

Tay and New were so touched.They just stood their until the door was knocked.One by one the guests started to arrive and Bright win and the Dads became busy in greeting the guests and talking to everyone.

Win introduced Bright to his friends from around the area and all of them seemed nice and friendly,even Hagrid came to join the party with a few other professors who were Tay and News friends.

The house became lively,the sound of laughs and glasses clicking here and there were heard,the party was fun.

Bright and Win were still talking to their friends when Tay asked them to come with him to meet someone.The boys followed Tay .they came face to face with a man who looked like a little older than Tay and New,

"This is our good friend Charlie" New said introducing their friend.

"Bright and Win just bowed and smiled.

"Don't tell me you came alone" tay huffed.

"Oh No! Son come here" Charlie said. A boy who was probably Bright and Wins age came to his side.

"You,I know you" Win said.

"From where?" New asked.

"From the train that goes to Hogwarts"Win exclaimed.

Bright raised a brow."but I have never seen him in school"he said.

"Yeah,Nicky here just returned from Romania,and he'll complete his studies with you lads" Charlie said.

"You get a new friend kiddos" Tay exclaimed.

"This is my son Win" New introduced him to Charlie who politely shook his hand.

"And who is this gentleman"Charlie asked curiously.

"This is Bright,our Winnies Boyfriend and now a part of our small family" New said.

Bright saw thay Nicky was eyeing Win and he did not like it one bit,but he liked the look on his face when he heard Wins boyfriend is Bright.

The elders went to get some drinks leaving bright and win with Nicky.

They talked about random stuff and Nicky kept asking Win what he liked to do or eat and Win being the innocent angel that he is answered him and bright just shaked his head worrying.

Win went to get some more drinks for them and left the other two to talk.

"why are you so curious?or are you just Nosy?" Bright asked.

"I want to get to know him more" Nicky replied with a smirk.

"and why would you do that?" Bright was angry now.

"Isn't it obvious........I like him" Nicky replied.

Bright just froze,He knew that his bunny was way too cute and he would have to deal with hawks so he firmed his grip.

" I am sorry but he's mine" Bright said with a smirk.

"For now he is" Nicky said walking away from Bright and Bright was now furious.

The audacity of that guy,He wanted to rip his head off, but he wanted to respect the party so he just stood there waiting for win to return.