''Derek what the hell! You gave me a heart attack! I thought something bad happened.''

''So you fell for the emergency at the nurses station? Great! I was hoping you would because if i paged you to the on-call room, you would have been suspicious.''

''Suspicious of what Derek?''

''Suspicious that I was only paging you so we could have sex for the first time in 2 weeks. Which is true..''

''Haha very funny Derek.'' Meredith said in a playful, sarcastic tone. 

''Come here!'' Derek said in a cute voice. He pressed his soft lips against mine, our tongues intertwined. I could feel the familiar heat of our bodies together, the electricity, the sparks. He lifted my scrub shirt over my head, only removing his lips from mine for a second. I did the same to him and my kisses moved down onto his neck. I ran my hands through his gorgeous, soft locks and grabbed a handful as I pulled his head back, exposing his jaw. I gently nibbled his ear and trailed my kisses back up to his mouth. 

... 45 minutes later...

''Derek, I have to tell you something. Promise you won't say anything? Especially not to Mark!''

'' Yeah I promise! What's wrong?''

''Lexie just found out she's pregnant! And they're getting married today!''

''Oh my god! Really?! Thats crazy!''

''I know... that's why I really have to go home and make sure she's alright.''

''Ok, go. I'll see you in a few hours before the wedding. I'll pick the kids up from school.''

''Ok thanks Derek, I love you''

''Love you too, bye''

... 10 minutes later... (meredith is back at the house with lexie)

As I walked into the house through the big double doors, I saw Lexie sitting on the couch on her laptop, smiling. I didn't know what to think of that, she sounded upset on the phone earlier. 

''Lexie, are you ok?'' I asked asked. 

''Yeah! I'm great. I'm looking up ways to break the good news to Mark. I'm thinking about incorporating it into my vows or something, I'm not sure yet.''

''Lexie that's great! I'm so happy for you! Have you finished writing your vows yet? If not let's finish them now so you can start getting ready.''

''Yeah I'm almost finished. I just need 2 more sentences then I'm done.''

... 1 hour later... (derek has arrived home with the kids and everyone is getting ready for the wedding)

''Meredith! I can't find my other shoe!'' Cristina yelled from upstairs 

''Cristina it's down here, come and get it.'' Meredith replied.

''Ok Zola can you please help Ellis get her shoes on while I do Baileys tie?'' Meredith said kindly.

''Yes mommy!'' Replied Zola

After I unsuccessfully attempted at tying baileys tie for the fourth time I yelled out to Alex for help.

''Alex! Can you please do Baileys tie? I can't do it! I've tried so many times and I just cant seem to get it.''

''Meredith, I'm more hopeless than you are! Jo is doing mine right now, I'll send her down in a sec.'' Alex replied 

''Ok ok, I'm here to save the day little bailey, come here and i'll fix your tie.'' Jo said.

I looked outside and saw the limo waiting in the driveway. I called Lexie and all the others down from upstairs and wow, Lexie looked amazing. Her beautiful brown curls bounced as she walked down the stairs, and the long white dress with a lace train that trailed behind her was beautiful.