Chapter 1: The Hottie Snob!

Start from the beginning

"Nope." She said popping the "P". "You're my little baby for tonight. And I get to choose what you do for your dare too.

"Of course what do I expect?" She said rolling her eyes.

Grinning, Ali turned to point at someone. "You see that hot looking boy by the bar? He seems to be lonely. Kirsten would you mind keeping him company? Puhleez?"

She almost laughed at her attempt to do a puppy dog face. Aah! This girl is drunk! She then turned to look at the boy she was pointing at. There he is sitted by the bar. One hand is clasped at the wine glass while the other is typing on his phone. Kirsten can't tell if he's Asian or Mexican but he is tan! And she can say he is good-looking even from afar.

"Ok just tell me what I need to do."

"Just talk to him and make him converse with you. Maybe flirt or something."

Kirsten's jaw dropped. "Please tell me you're kidding? Please?" She can't believe she's asking her to flirt with some random guy at the bar.

"Kirsten it's part of the plan. And he doesn't know you anyway so what's the big deal?"

Argh. How did she even become friends with this girl she has no idea. I swear she has the wildest ideas in the whole wide world.

Taking a deep breath, she got up from her seat and prepared herself. Ok, I can do this. This is just as easy as ABC. Yeah keep convincing yourself that Kirsten. You don't even talk to guys at school except from your friend's boyfriend and your bestfriend's brother.

In one swift of motion she grabbed the wine glass which was supposed to be for Ali and gulped the alcohol down her throat. She definitely needs it.

"Goodluck girl." Her friends waved before she left the table. She just gave them a deadly glare.

________________

"Hi."

He seemed to have not noticed or heard her. Maybe the music was too loud? Without hesitation, she leaned in closer. Her lips almost touching his ear.

"I said Hi."

He cringed. And then looked up. Finally! She caught his attention.

"Excuse me what do you want?!"

Uh-oh. He is mad. With his eyes glaring back at her and his perfect looking jaw clenched there's no doubt he is. She composed herself. She can't back out now just because this boy is a snob! She's trying to prove something to her friends. Just a little show is all she needed.

"I was just wondering if I could join you. Is this seat already taken?" She glanced at the seat beside him seductively. Geez what's gotten into her? This isn't her! She has got to blame it to the alcohol!

"Aren't there any other available ones?" He hissed.

She was dumbfounded. Oh boy this isn't as easy as she thought.

When the good-looking hot snob seemed to realize she won't be coming up with an answer anytime soon he rose to his feet irritably and turned his back on her to leave.

She panicked. Oh my God what do I do now?

"Hey." She is now holding his arm trying to stop him.

"Look I'm sorry if I've been bothering you. But you see my friends over there. They dared me to approach you and kind of flirt or something. It's my birthday so you would really do me a big favor if you would cooperate."

The boy turned again to face her again and narrowed his eyes on her, "Are you kidding me?! Look I'm not in the mood for your little game miss. So if you could find somebody else to bother that would be very much appreciated."

She cringed at what he had said. Find somebody else to humiliate herself to again? No way.

"Look mister, I just need another minute. My friends just want a little show." And with that she leaned in closer swaying her hips more seductively than necessary. She then laid her arm over his broad shoulder and then smiled.

He was taken aback for a moment by my action. " They want a show? Ok. We'll give them all a show."

And with that he leaned in and kissed her.

She was so shocked she can barely even move. The boy is kissing her! And not just kissing her, he was roughly crashing his marshmallow-soft-like lips to hers.

To say she was utterly shocked is an understatement! She felt his tongue trying to get in and she opened her mouth intending to protest but he only took it as an opportunity to enter her mouth. His mouth smells like a combination of peppermint and vodka. Suddenly she felt lost. And just when she felt she's about to respond he let her go.

Suddenly she felt disappointed?

"I guess I have to thank you." He said with a blank expression on his face and then turned his back on her.

Oh my God! That was her first kiss! Her first kiss was with some random hot guy at the bar. And it wasn't just a simple kiss! It was a french kiss!