Chapter 1: The Hottie Snob!

Hello guys! This is my very first story so please be kind to me! Haha. I am a working single mom but I am surely going to find time to work on this one. The concept of the story just popped up in my head and so I really wanted to share it to all of you guys. I am hoping you'll like it. I am by the way from the Philippines so excuse me for any grammar mistakes. But I would be very open to criticisms so feel free to correct me or give out suggestions I would very much appreciate it. Picture on the right is of Diego Loyzaga as the hottie cable guy!

So here it goes. Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh come on Kirsten put that thing on now it's just a freaking dress for Pete's sake!" Her friend Alicia says looking very impatient.

"Are you seriously forcing me to wear this thing?! It's freaking too short!"

Yes. The dress she's holding right now is way too short for her liking. And it was a bit revealing. She would be lucky if it would even reach her mid thigh. The neckline of the black sleeveless dress is also low for sure she would look like a slut.

"Oh come on stop chickening out! It's your 18th birthday. Loosen up a bit!"

They've been battling for almost half an hour now over Alicia asking her to wear the very skimpy dress she brought her to wear for their night-out. Her so-called "getting-the-birthday-girl-out-of-the -comfort-zone" idea is starting to get on her nerves and the night hasn't even started yet! Her hair and make up were all done by none other than the "expert stylist" Alicia herself but Kirsten still couldn't really find the courage to get herself on this dress.

She let out a sigh.There's really no point in arguing with Alicia. She always wins anyway! She can be very persistent at times that it can get so irritating.

"Ok fine! I'll put it on! Oh Lord help me please. I just wanna get this over with."

Alicia chuckled. "You're talking like you're being asked to plant a bomb in someone's car."

________________

"Here comes the birthday girl!" Alicia announced in a sing song voice as soon as they reach their group of friends' table. The bar is already jam-packed with people they've had a little hard time finding them. Everyone stared at her like she grew a second head. Marty's mouth was wide open. Xander, Alicia's brother even choked and spit out his drink. While Kayla and Lucy both has amused looks on their faces.

"What the- who are you hot chick?!" That was Marty taking a closer look.

"Well well well. I am impressed. You've done quite a great job Ali!." Says Kayla.

"What can I say I am a genius." Ali replied with a wide grin on her face probably feeling proud of her "creation".

"Oh yeah I know I look hot tonight. Get over it guys."

-----------------

"Ok. Kirsten truth or dare?" Lucy said.

They've been playing Truth or Dare for more than an hour now after getting exhausted dancing. She've already given a few shots of tequila because of this game. Such a brilliant idea for getting her wasted on the night of her birthday. And frankly they're doing such a great job coz she swears her vision is starting to spin.

"That's dare for the birthday girl!" That was Ali giving the answer even before she's able to open her mouth.

"What? I don't get to choose?". She retorted.