Chapter 7: Cakes Made in Heaven!

Hello readers! Here's another update. This is short but definitely a very important chapter.

Hope you'll like this one!

________________________

As soon as she entered the grocery store, Kirsten went straight to where the metal shopping carts are. She pulled one and then started pushing it through the aisles. She started grabbing stuff and tossing them into the shopping cart while checking the list her mom made from time to time. After a few minutes of going around she is finally almost done. Scanning the shelf of the dairy products, her eye finally caught what she was exactly looking for. She then grabbed the big bulk of cream cheese before carefully placing it in the cart. She scanned the list once again and started pushing the cart towards the counter after making sure she has everything she needed. She's lucky the lines aren't that long yet when she reached the counter.

She then noticed the short pretty girl before her is panicking. She's probably her age or even younger. Her long blonde hair is tied in a fish tail braid. She's wearing a fitted short sleeved white blouse paired with a short balloon striped skirt and flat black sandals. The girl is muttering what she thinks is 'stupid' under her breath.

"Aargh! don't have my wallet with me!" The girl exclaimed very pissed. She was now in front of the cashier, forehead's creasing in frustration.

"I got it." Kirsten said handing over a $20 bill to the cashier. One good deed won't hurt I guess.

"Oh my are you sure?" The girl said seemingly surprised of her action.

"Yeah. It's fine." She smiled.

"Oh my God thank you so much. I just left my wallet in my car. I'll pay you back."

"It's not really necessary." She said giving her a reassuring smile.

"No. I insist."

_____________

"I'm Abigael by the way..What's yours?" The girl said. They're now making their way out of the grocery store carrying plastic bags filled with groceries in hand. She just noticed she have some foreign feature but she can't point it out. She has a sharp nose and a fair complexion but can't be pure American.

" It's Kirsten."

"It's nice meeting you Kirsten. And thanks again..You have really saved me from a huge inconvenience of going back and forth."

"That's no big deal really." 

Abigael tossed the shopping bag inside the passenger seat of a red Volvo, ducked in to get her wallet inside her bag and gave her a $20 bill.

" Again This isn't really neccessary but thanks anyway." Kirsten says.

"I should be the one to thank you."

"That's nothing. I should get going. It was nice meeting you again."

" Yeah same here." Abigael replied.

She started walking towards her own car. She pushed the key into the ignition and turned it.Then she let out a deep breath when it didn't start. She tried it once more but found no luck.

Argh! She groaned. She definitely needed a new car.

"Trouble?"

Kirsten lift her face to find a smiling Abigael.

"Yeah. My car won't start."

"Come on I'll give you a ride."

"Oh no. I'll just ask my mom to get me."