𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 52

Eunoia (n.) - Beautiful thinking.

__________________

Liyah's POV

I went to the beach and up that hill that has a nice view, I was pissed at myself that I didn't had anywhere else to go but here. 

I was pissed at Felix, things came running to my mind, did he just used me to fulfill his desires? was that an act from the beginning? When he kissed me in front of everyone telling me that he loves me, did he really meant that? Every time I tried to remember my memories with Felix the picture of him and Chloe kissing together pops up in my mind.

I shouted all those running thoughts in my head, " What the freaking hell, did you just use me ?was that all an act ? well if it was you really got me good! 

I cried under the tree and felt someone hugged me. I looked up see Felix!, how dare he show up in front of me like this.

I saw tears in his eyes, of did he cry because the time that he spent with Chloe wasn't long enough?

"Mrs. Lee... why are you here, I almost lost my mind when the guys said you left crying" him worried about me? what garbage is that.

"Oh  just left because I didn't want to ruin your little make out session with Chloe" when I let all of that out of my mouth his jaw dropped like he did not expect me to know that, well how sad for him because I already saw it.

He didn't say a word, well I guess he's guilty.

"What? you didn't think I would find out did you?" 

"Mrs. Lee I didn't-

"Stop with that freaking name, I was waiting for you to push her Felix, at first I didn't really worried because I know you're gonna push her and tell her that I'm the one that you love but you didn't" tears streamed down to his face, tried to hug me but I pushed him but he didn't budge, I started pushing his chest this made him hug me tighter.

"Did you just used me? after you had s*x with last night you lost all your feelings- he buried his head on the croak of my shoulder.

"Is that how low you think of me? after doing s*x with someone I'll lose my feelings for them?

He broke the hug and looked his gaze with me "Liyah you're the first girl that got me going crazy like this-

"That doesn't change the fact that you kissed someone else-

"I can explain, I can prove to you-

"Prove what Felix? we were basically shouting at this point.

"No matter what reason you're gonna say that doesn't changed what happ-

"What about you? I heard your phone call with your mom last night, with you ending it with "I'll Think about it" is it that easy for you to leave me here after all we've been through?

I can't believe he's blaming me now.

"I just said that for them  to sto-

"See we all have our reasons Liyah-

"Bullsh1t Felix, -

"Go! to that stupid place wherever that is I don't care, "

I didn't expect him to say those words fine if wants me to leave then I'll leave.

"Fine, I'll go, have fun with Chloe!"

I said leaving him, I got to our house and called my mom.