𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 51

Aesthete(adj.) - someone with deep sensitivity to the beauty of art and nature.

Warning: Mature content ahead

there's gonna be a little, just a little something that's gonna happened, If you're not into this kind of stuff you can just skip it.

_____________

Liyah's POV

"So how did it go?" My mom asked with Felix's mom beside her.

"We both won mooooom, I wish you could come, all of you"

"Yeah we even kis-" I put my hand in Felix's mouth not let him finished his sentence.

"Yes, sweetie we didn't heard you?" His mom asked and I could see his making a face.

"Yeah umm, we....gotta go we need to do other things first we'll call you later"

I ended the call giving Felix a death glare but he was just holding his laughter and with that I can't help laughing with him too.

"Don't you think it's a bit weird to tell them you know our personal doings?" I tried to reason out.

"Yeah I was just messing with you to see how'd you react" He carried all my stuff and heaved it to the car.

He drove and turned on the radio, and the radio played a familiar serenade.

"when you're legs don't work like they used to before" I could not believe that even with the deep voice he has, he could fit it with any type of song.

"And darling I will be loving you till we're 70" while singing the chorus he turned to me turned the volume down a little bit.

"I'll love you till I'm 100-, wait scratch that I'll be inlove with you forever Mrs. Lee"

"I love you Felix"

"I love you to Mrs. Lee"

"I love you more"

We arrived at the house and Felix immediately took a shower and I just sat in the bed.

I jumped when I felt my phone vibrated, It was unexpected of my mom to call me at this hour, I know because the time zone in where they are, are completely different from the time here.

"Hello sweetie, I have good news for youuu."

"Hello mom, yeah what's up"

"I found out that there's a school here for international students, since we're planning on expanding our business here in the US you can also learn on how to run the company"

"Wait, what?"

"Well, we both think that it's a good opportunity for you and our company"

"You forced to an arrange marriage (which I didn't really regret) and now you're sending me away again?"

"No honey, we just think it's a good opportunity but if someone's giving you having a hard time to stay (I know she's talking about Felix) then you can stay there"

"I'll think about it"

I ended the call massaged my head and at the same time Felix came out of the bathroom.

He smiled at me and walked to the closer to fetch some clothes.

To give him privacy, I was about to go outside when he pulled me and stopped at my pace.