𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 27

Agape (n.) -the highest form of love. Selfless, sacrificial, and unconditional love; persists no matter the

__________________________

Felix's POV

I heard a scream coming from outside the shower stall, I opened the door completely forgetting i didn't have any clothes on.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhh ....you pervert" Liyah screamed while covering her eyes with her hands. i looked down and quickly head back inside the shower stall.

"yah why don't you knock when you enter" I blushed saying those words i can't believe what just happened .

"your always on the kitchen when I woke up, I though today will be the same, i just hurried because we're gonna be late" I can't help but laugh when I'm with her .... I peeked outside and she was still covering her eyes.

"ok but can you let me finish first" I said because you know i can't shower while she's still here .

"oh sorry ...hurry up" she bumping the wall because she was still covering her eyes.

_____________________________

Liyah's POV

Me and Felix are now in the classroom waiting for Minho to finish this report already.

I can't believe my eyes are not pure anymore .... ok Liyah relax it was not your fault he was the one who came out of the shower stall, but I'm the one who entered the bathroom without knocking.

I was lost in thought that I didn't realize Minho was already here waiting for my response. I didn't even heard his question.

"oh Minho sorry could you repeat that" Liyah

" umm can we practice a little for the report because your call ended last night" Minho said......that was Felix's fault , it was about the goodnight thing.

'Oh sure we could practice over there" I pointed at the mini library in our classroom, it's perfect because it has two seats.

"great that's perfect" me and Minho started to go over our report.

_____________________________

Felix's POV

I saw Liyah and Minho practicing and laughing together, do they have to go over that report a hundred times?

Whenever I see Liyah and Minho together I really can't help this feeling inside my stomach like i want to murder Minho on the spot.

they're always laughing i never see Liyah smile that much when she's with me, am I really that boring?

Wait what if she has feelings for Minho.
___________________________

Liyah's POV

Me and Minho reported perfectly and we got high marks which is good

it is now lunch time, Minho said he has something to tell me I don't know what it is but I guess it's important.

I haven't seen Felix tho I wonder where is he.

Minho took my hand and led me to the rooftop.

Wow this place sure is handy many things happened here.

Minho is now holding both of my hands locking his eyes with me.

"Alexa ever since I saw you I really really fell for you ... you are a very wonderful person who has allowed me to realize the important things in life. I don't really know how I can express my feelings for you, because I wasn't myself the first time I set eyes on you. I have seen and met great beauties in my life and have also learned how i could gaze at them just once and walk away. But with you , everything has changed.......Alexa will you accept my feelings for you?" was just standing there not knowing what to say..... Did I saved a country in my past life? Two hot guys confessing their feelings to me.

_____________________________

Felix's POV

I can't find Liyah nor Minho anywhere lunch is almost over and I don't want both of them to get in trouble.

I heard a familiar voice coming from the rooftop maybe they're up there , I quickly ran as fast as I can but my jaw dropped when I saw Minho holding Liyah's hands

__________________________

You got thiiis faaar I love you