𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 49

Kilig- (n.) butterflies in one's stomach

__________________

Liyah's POV

"OK, so tomorrow is the big day for all of you here... I just wanted to say good luck to all of you and may the best couple win" the choreographer said. Making her way to all of us about the give a group hug.

I can't believe it's really tomorrow, when you don't want that moment to come, it comes way faster.

______________

Liyah's POV

I can't sleep, these thoughts can't seem to cleanse my mind. The thought of making a mistake tomorrow terrifies me, I can't afford to make everyone disappointed.

I went downstairs in our living room since that was the only place that has a big mirror, I tiptoed slowly because maybe Felix was already sleeping and Yes since we became together I didn't sleep in the same bed with him.

I wore my heels and played the song for our production number and started dancing.

When I didn't felt satisfied with myself, I'll start over and over and over again.

I let out a sigh and played the music one last time and started dancing, I was so focused on what I was doing that I didn't realize that Felix woke up.

I felt his hands on hips and started to dance the choreo when I saw his reflection the mirror all those thoughts gone.

I can't believe I just needed to see that face for me let all my worries out.

We both dance passionately until the song ended.

When it did Felix gave me a back hug and asked

"Why are you here Mrs Lee? You should get to bed and rest for tomorrow" Felix

"I was just scared that I might disappoint everyone you know" Liyah

"From what I just saw you're not gonna disappoint anyone tomorrow" Felix

That's why let's go to sleep now hmm? Felix

"Yeah you're right"

__________________

Liyah's POV

We woke and got outside our rooms when we heard someone ringing the doorbell for a couple of times now.

We both saw a Limousine and a guy that was wearing all black.

"You both need to get ready or you'll be late" He said.

I'm still processing what's going on since I just woke up.

"Umm By any chance did our parents sent you?" Liyah

"Yes your clothes are already set so you don't have to worry about other things" He said.

________________

Liyah's POV

We arrived school riding that limousine and I've never ridden these kinds of stuff before, I know we're well off but my parents didn't spoil me as much because they taught me that not everyone is living as we do.

We got to the backstage and got to see all the other representatives were already there.

And then a Lady with a big suitcase, 3 suitcases, she opened them one by one and whoa those were a bit over to the top clothes.

One was full of clothes meant for me, the other was Felix's and the last one was full of makeup stuff.

"Hello I'm Kathy, and I'll take care of the both of you today, and make the both of you eat up the catwalk." She said smiling.

She finished putting our makeup and my hands were completely shaking again.

"Mrs Lee are you ok?" Felix

"Yeah I'll be fine, I just need to relax a little" Liyah

Music fills the whole school, and students were gathering up to watch.

I wore my costume for the production number and it was a silver tube off shoulder and Felix's was a matching silver suit top without wearing anything inside which leads him exposing his abs.

I can see other girls drool when they saw him and I don't blame them.

We could hear cheers from our classmates outside I took a small peek and....that's what you call a crowd my eyes landed in our friends and saw them holding a banner that has " GOODLUCK MR. AND MRS. LEE" I can't believe them.

The Mc started talking and we got to our formations, I guess this is it, no turning back.

"Out of everyone here, you're the prettiest Mrs. Lee" He said with his hand holding my cheeks, him smiling at me is all I could ever asked for and nothing more.

The music started and we all got out and just as we practice, I was smiling like there was no tomorrow and I could see other students saying "is that the girl from class 12" yes indeed I am.

We danced passionately 100% better than last night and I could feel myself enjoying, I caught a glimpse of Felix and he shoot me a flying kiss well I guess that was appropriate since this is the production number, you to do a lot of extra things for the judges to notice you, In a good way though.

We both came up to the front for the introduction, " This is Lee Felix, and I'm Alexa Lliyanah Park Lee, Both saying that the best thing to hold onto to life is each other, Representing class 12" we both said in confidence and I could see most students gave a shook face when I said my name with LEE in the end.

When the production was over we all came back to he backstage to change for the next portion of the show.

I changed into my mermaid inspired casual dress and with Felix matching of course.

We walked the catwalk with our friends cheering for us which gave more confidence, my parent really wet over the top with our costumes because when you look from a far you'll notice both me and Felix.

I changed into 3 different posses, also my facial expressions turned one last time and went back to the back stage.

And once again the backstage is really going crazy I changed into my white off shoulder fitted gown with shimmering diamonds with a little vail as my head dress, come to think of it it looks like a weeding gown and at the same time Felix came out of the dressing room with a matching suit black tie and his hairstyle exposing his forehead, I haven't really saw him in that hairstyle though.

I found myself locking my gaze to him and when he noticed me he came loser and said "did I make you fall for me again Mrs. Lee?" He said teasing me, "You wish Mr. Lee" I said back

_____________

ILYYYY❤️