𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘱 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 24

Cherish: Have great affection and caring for someone.

Felix's POV

I quickly got out of the room went straight to the living room I just sat there.

Do girls really wear those kinds of things? Oh god stop Felix whatever you're thinking stop.

I shouldn't have insisted in opening that suitcase like every person deserves privacy right?

Did I really went to far?

Why am I panicking like it's not like I wanted it to happen but.

She really wear those?

OK brain stop.

_____________________

Liyah's POV

Felix woke me up and prepared breakfast for me.

I missed his home cook meals I wish I could cook like this too.

"Whoa Felix your cooking is getting really good" I munched the food in front of me and Felix is just watching me eat.

"If you can be my wife that's gonna taste 100x better haha... Just kidding, eat more Liyah so you'll have plenty of energy"

I can't get over the fact that he just ask me out back there.

"Are you sure you want me to be your wife.. I can't even cook like this" I joked

"Just be my wife everyday" OK I don't know how am I supposed to respond to that.

"OK it looks like we're going to be late come on Felix chop chop"

I just avoided his answer I don't know how am I gonna respond to that I think I'm not ready yet.

I hopped in the car waiting for Felix. After a while he entered the car.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable back there Liyah I won't tell jokes like that again"

"Yeah it's not your fault though"

We headed straight to school.

______________________

Liyah's POV

*AFTER SCHOOL*

God I didn't know I could experience I peaceful day at school again.

This day was the best, Chloe and her friends didn't bother me and I was shook to see no one gossiping behind my back.

I wish everyday could be like this.

We both went home and notice something odd the front door was open.

"Liyah stay behind me ok" Felix

"Yah why what's wrong what
happened" Liyah

"The door is open and I could hear someone inside" Felix grabbed a shovel and I grabbed a ton of rocks.

We noticed many silhouettes at this point my heart started to beat like crazy.

"On 3 I'm gonna open the door ok"

1

2

3

Felix opened the door and we both were ready to attack and them we were both surprised to what we saw.

"MOM, DAD?"

__________________________

LIYAH'S POV

Both of our parents are here inside the house and we're almost close to attacking them lol.

"Mom I thought your gonna visit next week?" Liyah

"Oh is this how you speak to me after not seeing each other after a long time?" Mom

"Oh sorry I missed you" I went to both of my parents and hugged them.

"Can't you be more like Felix" my mom pointed them.

I saw Felix crying a little while hugging and kissing them on the cheeks.

I know his story I guess he just wants his parents to make him feel like his their son.

Felix then walked over to my parents and hugged them not as exaggerated as his parents but it was a warm hug.

"OK so first of all why were you attacking us?" Mrs. Lee said

Lol when I think of Mrs. Lee I suddenly remembered the nickname that Felix gave me.

"We thought you were buglers or something because i clearly remember that I locked the door when we left for school this morning" Felix

"You think I didn't have a spare key? Were the ones who brought this house" Mr. Lee said

"Yeah were so sorry we really didn't mean to attack all of you" I bowed my head.

"OK your house is clean, has Liyah been stressing you out Felix?". Daddy said.

"No Mr. Park she's actually a big help" Felix said... Help? what did I do? When I wake up the chours are already done and he already made food for the both of us.

"OK so you two get dressed eating outside tonight" Mrs. Lee said.

I'm sorry if this episode is shorter but I made this during our class lol