~Bakugou~ Courage

Quirk: Dragon Whip
User has a dragon like tail with spines, with spikes at the tip. User can whip hard enough to break rocks.

(Y/n)'s POV

  "You seriously think you'll get either of us to side with you?" I asked, looking to Shigaraki.
  "You will, if you don't it'll cost you, brat." A villain by the name of Dabi said, looming over me. His scarred face neared mine as he gripped my jaw, eyes narrowed at me. I lurched forward, tilting my head down and sinking my teeth into his hand. The chains holding me to the wall tightened, and I growled. Dabi yelped, and a harsh sting overwhelmed my cheek as his other hand swung at it. I in return let go, locking eyes with him.
  "She's a feral animal. I like her!" Another, Twice, said. Dabi backed away, and I narrowed my eyes at him.
  "What the hell are you doing?!" Bakugou whisper-yelled after the villains began to argue.
  "Showing them that we're not some cowardly teens who will bend to their will. If we're gonna get out of here, we need to piss them off a little." I said, and suddenly Shigaraki came over with a quick pace. I whipped my tail out in front of me, keeping him out of my bubble. He groaned in annoyance, grabbing the small spines on top of my tail towards he end before I could even react. I bit back a yelp, and he gripped my throat with all but one finger.
  "If you keep this little charade up, he'll take the blame. You need to be whipped into shape, pathetic hero wannabe." He snarled, pulling at my spines. A breathless cry left me as he forcefully ripped six of them out, blood slowly trickling down onto the floor.
  "Get you hands off her, asshole!" Bakugou roared, popping noises sounding from his hands. The world was getting darker, and it was getting harder to breathe. Shigaraki looked to him, eyes narrowed.
  "Then give in." He hissed, and I growled.
  "Never." I wheezed, ripping my tail from his hold and cracking it like a whip against his side. He cried out in pain, falling back. I gasped for air, and suddenly the villain made of smoke picked us up.
  "Throw them away! Get them out of my sight!" Shigaraki screamed, stomping his foot like a child who didn't get his way. We were thrown into a concrete room, the heavy lock closed on us. The pain broke through, and I groaned, tears flooding my eyes. I fell on my side from my knees, clutching my tail. A shaky breath left me, a multitude of things going on in my head.
  "(Y/n)." Bakugou said, and I looked to him. A tiny window let the light from inside in, and I could see the concern hidden in his eyes.
  "What?" I asked, sniffling. I managed to sit up, and he came to me.
  "Give me your hands." He said, sitting on his knees in front of me. His hands felt the chains around my wrist, and he somehow got them off of me. The door opened, and I put my hands in my lap as he put the chains beside him. Dabi tossed a roll of bandage at me, hitting me square in the shoulder.
  "Wrap it up. If you two do anything stupid in here you're dead." He grumbled, slamming the door shut. I looked to Bakugou, finally breaking when I saw the fear that lingered in his features. Bakugou very tentatively rubbed my back for a moment, putting his hand on my shoulder.
  "Hey, give me your tail." He said, his voice softer and less demanding. I nodded, and he delicately wrapped it up, stopping when I would wince. I just quietly sobbed to myself, embarrassed from breaking down in front of my strongest classmate.
  "It's okay. Wrap it tight, it needs to stop bleeding." I said, and he stopped for a second.
  "It's gonna hurt." He said, and I nodded.
  "I know." I said, bracing as he picked up my tail again. The throbbing of my tail grew as he tightened the wrappings, and I clenched my jaw. Hot tears ran down my face as I clenched my eyes shut, letting out a harsh puff of air as he tied it off. I stiffened as a warm, calloused hand cupped my cheek, soft hair and skin meeting my mine as he leaned his head against me.
  "K-katsuki?" I questioned, opening my eyes to see his vermilion ones looking right back, eyebrows furrowed. A shaky breath passed his lips, hand drifting back to hold the back of my neck. His breath began to rapidly pick up, tears brimming his eyes. His other hand tensed around my outer thigh, pupils constricted in fear. An anxiety attack.
  "(Y/n)..." He wheezed, and I looked into his eyes.
  "Breathe, Katsuki. Breathe. I'm right here, I'm here." I soothed softly, and suddenly his arms shot around me. Short, fast breaths were warm against my neck as he buried his face in it, clinging to me.
  "(Y/n). I almost watched you get killed out there. I didn't know what to do, I... Couldn't move. I was terrified." He said breathlessly, and I ran my hand through his hair as he pulled me into his lap. He shook, as was I. The fear was overwhelming, the idea of loosing him.
  "I know. I know. But I don't want to see you hurt, even if it costs me. You need to live, you need to be able to grow to the dream of being number one, because the world needs you." I said, and he pulled back, looking to me. His eyes searched mine, hands cradling my face like I would break in them.
  "I don't want to be the number one if that means I have to lose you to get there."

~Time Skip~

I watched Kirishima extended his hand mid flight, hope filling my beaten body. I had been helping Bakugou keep the villains off of All Might's back, and had been down for a few minutes. But the hope of getting out of the battlefield got me back on my feet.
  "C'mon!" Kirishima shouted, and I looked to Bakugou. He ran to me, running away from Shigaraki as he picked me up. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as tightly as possible, burying my head in his neck.
  "Don't let go." He said, letting out an earth shattering roar as a mass amount of explosions lifted us from the ground, the battlefield getting smaller and smaller. Kirishima caught us, and I looked to them.
  "Guys! You found us!" I said happily, getting a grin from Kirishima.
  "You idiots!" Bakugou snapped, a wild smirk on his face.
  "We need to land!"

~Last Time Skip~

  "Katsuki? I can't sleep." I said, poking my head in his room. The moon was bright in his room, acting as a night light.
  "Why'd you come to me then?" He asked, his usual gruff voice replied. I closed the door behind me, sitting at the edge of the bed.
  "Because you're the only person who understands how I feel. I can't fall asleep without thinking about the League. I can't sleep because of the hand that almost crushed my throat. And I'm afraid to be alone." I admitted, watching as he sat up.
  "Come here." He said simply, and I scooted closer. He kissed me out of nowhere, my heart skipping a beat. That warmth of his kiss relaxed me, and I melted against him.
  "Can I stay here?" I asked in between kisses from him, and he scoffed.
  "Of course, dummy." He replied, and I laughed softly. His shirtless skin was pleasantly warm under my fingertips, dipping with valleys of muscles. His arm went around to my back, rubbing slow, smooth circles that had me yawning.
  "Thank you." I whispered, and he hummed.
  "Of course, babe." He mumbled, resting his head on mine as I snuggled up to his chest. I flinched as his fingers brushed against my neck, flashbacks of cold, clammy hands flashing to life behind my eyelids. I gently pushed Bakugou's arm down, trying hard to fight back the panic the bloomed in my chest.
  "Please don't touch there." I said softly, and Bakugou held himself up on an arm. His hand very delicately held my cheek, eyes scanning me carefully.
  "Are you okay?" He asked, apologizing softly as I nodded.
  "I'm okay, it's alright. You didn't know." I said, and he sighed.
  "Okay. Come here, babe. I'll protect you." He said, and I cuddled closer.
  "I love you, Katsuki."
  "I love you too, baby."