~Tokoyami~ The Bird And The Lizard

Quirk: Komodo Dragon
User has two pairs of canines that can inject lethal venom, can kill if a high amount is injected. User also has claws on their feet and a tail, and can run faster than the average person. If user runs too long, or uses too much venom, they will get dehydrated and lightheaded.

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Shit. Not again." I growled, using my strength to evade traps. Aizawa had the class in the middle of a ten mile long circle of forest, to test how well our survival instincts. We were to stay overnight, and if we made it through the night without giving up and getting a lift home, we would pass. Suddenly a small arrow came at me, and cut right across my right thigh. Blood immediately began to come down my leg, and I growled. I destroyed the machine responsible, looking down to my shoes. They blocked my claws, and lizard like feet. Deciding on speed rather than comfort, I took them off and put put them in the bag I was supplied. We were all given a gym bag, with two bottles of water and peroxide. I groaned at the pain in my leg, looking around for something useful to me. Seeing nothing, I wrapped my tail around my leg as tightly as I could to walk. As I walked, I head noises. It sounded like someone walking, as well as a very quiet conversation.
  "Calm, Dark Shadow." I heard, and I smiled. Approaching carefully, I found them in a small clearing.
  "Tokoyami?" I said, and he turned to me. Relief turned to fear on his expression, red eyes practically glowing in the dark. He turned back, and I noticed Dark Shadow movie side to side in a frantic way.
  "(Y/n), you need to leave." He said, and I shook my head.
  "I know it's dark, Tokoyami. Just hold on and we can find a spot to lay low with a fire." I said, hunkering down to try to not look like a threat to Dark Shadow. Soon the being's eyes found me, as well as the blood seeping through the spots on my tail. That sent him into a frenzy, slamming into trees as he lost control.
  "Dark Shadow! Calm down, please!" Tokoyami exclaimed, and I stood. Tokoyami was suddenly swooped up by his quirk, encased by him.
  "Dark Shadow!" I shouted, faced with the growing shadow.
  "(Y/n)! Leave, before it's too late!" Tokoyami cried, screaming and writhing. I stood my ground, fangs throbbing with my adrenaline rush.
  "No! I'm not leaving your side, you hear me?! You're not doing this alone! Dark Shadow, listen to me! This isn't you, you aren't a beast! Please, calm down and I promise that everything will be okay! I'm okay, so are you. So breathe, focus on me." I said, and Dark Shadow loomed over me, red eyes on me. I got closer carefully, holding my hands out by my sides.
  "I... Can't." Dark Shadow said, form slowly growing smaller.
  "Yes you can. Easy, just breathe." I said, lifting my hands up. I very gently stroked Dark Shadow's head, watching as he grew smaller. Heavy pants told me that Tokoyami was okay, and his quirk went to him. I did as well, limping over.
  "Are you okay? I'm so sorry.... I just, I-" Dark Shadow began, and Tokoyami put a hand on his head.
  "It's okay, Dark Shadow. I'm alright." He said, looking up at me.
  "I'm fine, I just need to wrap my leg." I said, and he helped me up. We trailed along a small creek, coming across a very small tunnel.
  "This looks good." Dark Shadow stated, and I nodded.
  "Let's set up camp." I said, and Tokoyami sat me down.
  "I'll get some wood and rocks, can you make a small fire?" He asked, and I nodded.
  "Can do." I replied, and the two went to the creekside, going back and forth to make a small ring of rocks. Putting twigs and dead leaves inside, I took out my shoes. I had specifically ordered mine to have flint caps, just in case I needed to make a fire to warm myself up. Light bloomed in the circle, and I sighed happily at the warmth.
  "Alright, let's fix your leg up." Tokoyami said, and I removed my tail. His eyes widened slightly in concern, hands tentatively cradling my thigh.
  "Hurts quite a bit, but it's nothing bad I'm sure." I said, still feeling a throb of pain.
  "It's not bleeding much, I'll use my peroxide on it just in case." He said, getting it out. I watched as it bubbled along the surface of my skin as he poured it, and he looked around. Pausing for a moment, he then took his school uniform jacket off, taking off his black tank top as well. I was met with toned muscles, lean and well built.
  "You don't have to use your shirt, Fumikage." I said, and he looked up at me.
  "You have an open wound, I'll survive with just my coat, I assure you." He said, using it to clean my tail before wrapping it tight around my thigh. He put his coat back on, leaving it unzipped. He got up, having Dark Shadow collect branches and vines to make a cover for us. I tried to get up, and they both stopped me.
  "I can help, I haven't lost a limb." I said, and Tokoyami chuckled.
  "No, but you have helped us both a lot tonight, let us return the favor." He said, and I relaxed. Soon we had a cover, a small hole left at the top for the smoke of the fire to go out. Dark Shadow had managed to catch a fish, so we ate before settling down to sleep.
  "I wonder how our other classmates are doing " I said, petting a sleeping Dark Shadow. He had layed his head on my waist before he passed out, leaning into my touch.
  "I'm sure most of them are sleeping by now.... (Y/n), I don't how much I can thank you for what you did tonight. You... Risked yourself for our sake, even when you could've ran away. You managed to calm Dark Shadow, and put us over your injury." Tokoyami replied, and I smiled.
  "That's because I care for you. I know how strong the both of you are, but I know that power wouldn't be used on me. I trust you, Fumikage. You may seem rough around the edges, but to me.... Your perfectly imperfect. And I love you for that." I confessed, seeing a big smile creep onto his face.
  "You're my wishing star, (Y/n). Everything I could hope or wish for, and I love you for that." He said, and I grinned. I kissed his beak, wrapping my arms around him. He chuckled, getting closer and holding me. I nuzzled into his chest, eyes become droopy at his warmth.
  "I'm so glad I found you." I said, yawning. He did the same, head resting on top of mine.
  "Me too. Now rest, my love. You deserve it."