~Kirishima~ Mornings

(Y/n)'s POV

Sunlight was the first thing I processed, since it was everywhere. Groaning, I pulled forward, pressing my blanket to my face. Then, I noticed something else. My blanket wasn't a blanket, it was a warm, shirtless body. Eyes opening, I looked up to see Kirishima. Normally right now he would be out working, but since all heros and people had to stay home he was here. I was still getting used to waking up next to him, and I loved it. Relaxing, I sighed and smiled. His eyes were closed peacefully, lips slightly parted and showing a hint of his sharp teeth. His arms were around my waist, making it a little harder to slip out of bed. But once I was able to, I made my way to the kitchen. To the best of my ability, I stayed quiet while cooking breakfast, yawning. Only being in one of Kiri's shirts and a pair of underwear, I resorted to rubbing my legs together for warmth, and stayed next to the food. As I did, I heard the soft sound of feet padding towards me, feeling two arms wrap around my waist. Weight rested on my back, and lips lazily kissed my neck.
  "Morning baby." I said, getting a happy hum from him. The warmth of his sweatpants against my bare legs made me lean back into him slightly, humming.
  "G'morning honey. What're you making?" He asked, morning voice in full effect. It was a quiet rumble, dripping with sleepiness.
  "Bacon and eggs. Possibly pancakes if we have any." I said, turning around in his grasp to look at him. A sleepy smile played on his lips, eyes looking into mine. I kissed his nose, hands finding their way to play with his hair. He leaned into my touch, smiling more.
  "Sounds delicious. What do you want to do today?" He asked, resting his forehead against my own.
  "Maybe..... Cuddle and watch movies? After all, we've been working out all week." I said, and he nodded.
  "I like the sound of that." He said, pressing his lips to mine. I happily kissed back, never getting tired of his soft lips.
  "As much as I would love to keep this up, I've got to make sure our breakfast doesn't burn."

~Not too long later~

Lazy kisses trailed my neck, making me sigh happily at the affection. We were laying in bed, watching some random movie. I gave him more access, and he chuckled. His small kisses eventually met my lips, capturing them in a slow, passionate manner. He tasted of our breakfast, with the strong hint of chocolate from his protein shake. I rolled over to straddle him, deepening the kiss. A hand held my thigh lightly, the other holding the back of my head. Kirishima's breath hitched when I leaned down, placing an open mouthed kiss where his collar bones ended. He panted softly, and I smiled when I leaned back up.
  "You're so cute, Eijiro." I said, cupping his cheek. He gave me a toothy smile, a warm pink coloring his cheeks.
  "I am not!" He said, and I sat up.
  "Are too! You're adorable!" I replied, and he sat up, wrapping his arms around me to hide his blush. I always liked poking fun at him, complimenting him just to get him smiling. I knew he was self-conscious about himself and his quirk, which was why I always loved on him, telling him how amazing he really was. He laughed, the vibration going through my shoulder and making me giggle.
  "I love you so much, (Y/n)." He said, and I kissed his cheek.
  "I love you too, Eijiro. In all of your goofy ways."