I won't let anyone hurt you (pt2)

Key:
Italics=inner thoughts
*Italics with Asterix*=actions
Under line=time skip
Bold=narrator

Last time on "The Recall"

Enterprise: Who are you?

Rokai: I am Rokai, Rokai Kygo.

Enterprise: I don't mean your name, I mean who you are inside. I've heard the storys that you and the others say, the storys say one thing but all of your actions today say another. So who are you?

Rokai:........If....If I answered with "I have no clue" would that suffice as an answer to your question?

Enterprise: No, no it won't.

Rokai: I see, well then I can't give you answer right now because I have no idea on who I am.

Rokai continues to walk away, Enterprise sees him jump down the first elevator and disappear.

Enterprise: Those eyes of his....they glow the same as the Sirens. Are you an enemy or an ally Rokai Kygo......

This time on "The Recall"

After the talk Rokai had with Enterprise, he was walking away from her ship as the sun is starting to rise to shower it's warmth onto the earth. Rokai pulls out his phone to look at the time, "6:30 huh? I still have tim-" Before he could finish what he was saying he was cut off by Javelin sprinting past him carrying Z23 over her shoulders like a sack of potatoes while they're both screaming.

Rokai:...that's one way to get a morning run in. Now, where did I dock Iowa?

As Rokai walks around looking for his ship, he begins to remember the past. The past of him, Orion and Haru, the docks reminded him of a battle that him and Orion had...

*Flash back*

Three lone men with rigging stand on the seas as the ocean was on fire. The lone men stand in the center of a ring of sinking ships that cast their fuel and oils into the sea adding to the flame on the sea. Two of the three were having an argument and it soon will result in more fuel added into the fire...

(Y) Orion: What the hell Rokai?! They were retreating! They were running way!

(Y) Rokai: They are the enemy.

(Y) Haru: They were done fighting this battle, you must know when to hold back Rokai.

(Y) Orion: It's called kindness, Rokai.

(Y) Rokai: Kindness? We are weapons, made to kill, it's our one and only job. We don't have room for kindness or any other feelings.

(Y) Orion: We live and we breath! We can feel pain, and we have emotions! We are human!

(Y) Rokai: No, we are monsters, you speak of kindness when you know well that you enjoyed killing that family back during white hawk.

(Y) Orion: You little!

Orion swung his fist towards Rokai, All he does is step to the side causing Orion to miss and fall face first into the water.

(Y) Rokai: Emotions only get you hurt, make a choice, Are you a pathetic human? Or are you a cold weapon?

(Y) Orion: I-I...

(Y) Rokai: If you answer with human, you'll be in my way from doing my job, I'll have to kill you if it comes to that.

(Y) Orion: I don’t know anymore....how am I supposed to know?! ALL MY FUCKING MEMORIES ARE JUST MESSING WITH ME!! HOW AM I SUPPOSD TO KNOW ANYTHING!! IM NOT EVEN SUPPOSD TO KNOW ANYTHING, IM JUST A FUCKING WEAPON!! BUT I WANT TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE TO!!

He rants, staring at the floor as tears rolled down.

(Y) Rokai: Then that answers my question.

Rokai raises all 9 of his 16 in guns and aims them are him. Orion looks up and Rokai, he to raises his guns.

(Y) Orion: So, you ready to dance?

(Y) Haru: *sigh*

(Y) Rokai: I'll kill you for getting in my way.

(Y) Orion: Well fuck you Rokai!

He than opens fire with a one turret salvo and dashes back and to the right. Rokai drops to the sea surface avoiding the salvo, he puts one hand on the surface and swings his turret C around and fired. Orion slid under the salvo and was making distance up quickly. His fighting ability was diminished as he mental power was less then it should be. He was distracted. Rokai took this chance and fired with two turrets. Orion was hit by most shells and went flying back into the ocean, just laying there. Rokai charges and goes to stomp on his chest. Rokai’s foot would just hit the Ocean as Orion went under the waves once more and appeared behind Rokai, kicking him down. Rokai smirks, he hand stands back up and fires all guns, hiting him. Orion goes flying back once more, he was basically giving up at this point and wasn’t trying. He laid there again.

(Y) Orion: If your going to kill me...do it with honour...please...

Rokai walks up to the fallen Orion and put the barrels of turret A all next to his chest.

(Y) Rokai: Your death will be in vain. Iowa,  Reto-

Haru having seen enough fired a salvo in between them. Orion turns his head over to Haru, still not moving.

(Y) Haru: I've seen enough of this pitiful fight, it has no purpose.

(Y) Rokai: No purpose? I'm getting rid of an obstacle.

(Y) Haru: Orion is not an obstacle, he is living and he has done many things to help us, and you. Getting rid of him will make our job harder.

(Y) Rokai:...

(Y) Haru: Let us start heading back, I'm sure she's worried about our delay.

Haru walks over to Orion and extends his hand, Orion looks at Haru then his hand. Orion swats and way and gets up by himself. Rokai watches as Haru and Orion leave the area as the water still burns bright with flame.

*Flash back end*

Rokai: *sigh*

Rokai walks along the dock as the sun rises higher and higher to his left, the light reflecting off the ocean surface made it look like there was two sun's showering the earth in its warmth. While he was walking he felt a light tug on his shirt, Rokai turns his head around and sees Unicorn holding onto his shirt while rubbing one of her eyes.

Rokai: Unicorn?

Unicorn: *yawn* Onii-chan...

Rokai turns around and puts his hand on her head. He asked her why she was up this early, Unicorn responded that she woke to a strange noise and got scared, she ran away trying to get away from the noise.

Rokai: I see...well, I should get you back to your big sister, she must be worried about your sudden disappearing act.

Unicorn: Big sister wasn't in her bed, that's why I ran, the noises were scary and big sis wasn't home...

At this point Unicorn was close to tears, Rokai sighs and smiles, he promises that he would keep her safe until they find Illustrious.

Unicorn: R-really?

Rokai: that's a promise. I won't let anyone hurt you.

Unicorn: thank you Onii-chan!

Unicorn hugs Rokai and he hugs back, his eyes glow a light yellow as the sun light now hits him.

Thank you 20xwing for helping with the fight scene. Go and check out his work, it's pretty good.