way of the sword.

Start from the beginning

nemuri: "so what are you gonna do today?"

izuku: "honestly first I am gonna pick up eri and kota, then I am gonna train for a few hours. finally I am gonna head to the beach to see how the kids are doing. you three can take a day off."

yuu: "you girls are training with him right?"

s/r/t: "yes we do."

yuu: "say izuku-san, what are you teaching them exactly?"

izuku: "I am training them on their combat skills and bit by bit I am teaching them haki."

yuu: "they told me what haki is but I couldnt really get it. can you show it to me?"

izuku: "sure. want me show it to you it is easier."

yuu: "alright."

izuku: "now you seen my quirk. at least one of them. my other quirk is called dragonfire."

I just breath fire to show it.

izuku: "these two are my quirk. but they are not my only power."

then I covered my hand with haki.

izuku: "now what you see is haki. or a form of it. this form basically works as an armor that gives you both defense and offense. haki is basically a spiritual power that existed even before quirks. this is basically what people used to use as quirks. with the arrival of modern technology and quirks, people started to forget about it more and more. however in quirk navy it is still practiced. in fact it is mandatory to learn if you want to rank up higher than a commodore. since villains in japan has low crime rate, haki is less needed here. but there are still some dojos that train heroes how to use it.

yuu: "that looks cool. but why should we learn it. like are there any other benefits?"

izuku: "hahahahahaha yuu......remember the first day we meet."

yuu :"first day.......the sludge villain incident? I seen you there the first time."

izuku: "yes you did. do you know how I was able to beat that guy?"

yuu: ".......your quirk........."

izuku: "hahahahahah no. truth is the reason why I was able to beat him like that was armament haki. you see girl....... the most useful thing about haki, specifically armament haki is that it is basically a quirk nullifier."

I saw her and remuri look at me for a second. then both bursted out in shock.

y/n: "wait you can do that with haki? "

izuku: "you never asked erazerhead? he can use haki too."

nemuri: "not really."

izuku: "well yes, I wouldn't really call it nullification like what he does, but it is more like bypassing the defenses of any opponent. but it is still perfectly effective against many opponents. it is especially effective against logiatic quirk users. in fact........ unless you find their very specific weakness, armament haki is considered as the only way to defeat one. just like that sludge villain. there are some quirks that may not be effected by this but they are quite rare at this point. at this point I say it is at least 95 percent effective. here is a saying in quirk navy......no a saying in general among high class fighters, hero, marine or villain doesn't matter -logias who think they are invincible often die young.- "

both looked at me in awe especially yuu.

izuku: "but that is not the only thing I can do with it. "

then I started to use a bit of my fire.

izuku: "you see the color of my fire. it is bright green....now look at it."