not a chapter but important.

hello guys in this chapter I would like to talk about somethings about this series. first of izuku will not be a student in U.A. but he will be like a teacher. he will still interact with the students like they were his friends but he will not be in the regular classes. also he will sometimes go to his own missions. there will be flashbacks about his past. 

the marines and heroes will have friendly rivalry as organizations. hero courses are more popular but marines are way stronger. it is like heroes are the easy mode and marines are the hard mode.

all might will be the strongest hero in japan but not the strongest person in the world, that are a lot of people stronger than him. like admirals and emperors. and others.

his powers:

QUIRK

HAKI

ROKUSHIKI( PHYSICAL POWERS)

his quirks: he will have the stronger version of both oh his parents quirks but not as fused but as separated. his quirks will also be mutated his fathers quirk: fire-breath. he can breath red, sometimes if he combines it with haki black fire.

first quirk: dragon-fire:

it is a fire breathing quirk. he can breath light green fire from his breath. it will be stronger than regular fire. however he needs strong lungs that can maintain that fire. the hottest flames can go all the way to 3000 degree. but if uses it too much he will cough off blood. he can combine it with haki and give it a much darker color of green. this will be the offensive quirk that he uses for combat.

second quirk: esper:

this quirk will be like the combination of dominators touch from solo leveling and esper powers of fubuki from one punch man but weaker. he can lift all the way to 600 kg but not anything heavier. this will be his support quirk and, he will use the versatility of this quirk to create many different attacks and moves. and he will be using this power to enhance his speed strength an agility. along with his fire quirk. if he overuses this quirk he will have headaches or even bleed from his eyes, nose and mouth.

haki:

he will have conquerors haki

he will have mastered basic observation haki

he will have armament haki mastered stage 2 and semi stage 3( spoiler for one piece manga, I am sorry.

physical: he will have rokushiki plus rokuogan. his doriki will be around 2,000-3,000. way higher if he enhances his quirk and haki. all might will have doriki around 15,000 in his prime but about 7,000 to 10,000 after the injury. his height will be around 1.98m and will be very muscular. in his full power he will be stronger than all might.

he will also be using weapons.

his body will be covered in scars and burns on his arms and legs 

I am also going to remove some characters from the story to make things simple. because one piece has a cluster of characters and using all of them is difficult. I am also gonna kill some characters off set for world building.

I am gonna make some powerful one piece characters marine to balance the power scales. in this story the marines are not trying to keep the emperors in check like it is in the one piece world. but are trying to defeat them. therefore their over all power would be somewhat close.

there is also one more thing about deku. he is still a quirk loving cinnamon roll bu he is also an absolute madlad. and a bit evil. he is like a cinnamon roll made by garp. he is also a genius tactician.