a fun teacher and bold ladies

(AN: before making this chapter I studied more aspects of haki. and I realized some mistakes that I was making. so from thin point on, I will change some of the fights a bit due to my new realization. I will do may best to make things make sense to avoid plot holes. as much as possible.)

izuku's POV:

whoohoo that fight last night was fun. but it is annoying to do it when there are people around. but man I was too hype to sleep that night. which was a both good and a bad thing, it is good since. I did healed my ribs using overdrive and prepared something for saiko. but that took me whole night and I am sleepy as fuck right now.

izuku: "ok wakey wakey ladies it is time for break---*yawn*---fast."

eri: "daddy are you ok?"

izuku: "well couldnt really sleep due to having too much hype. "

saiko: "sir are you ok please you shouldnt move........ your ribs look fine?!"

izuku: "oh dont worry I healed it last night."

both saiko and melissa looked at me confused.

melissa: "you want now?"

izuku: "oh I have a technique that somewhat mimics recovery girls ability, adding life return to it grants me really fast recovery."

the two girls looked at me as if they were trying to process what I just said. but then they both yawned. 

izuku: "oh well I can do things. you two go take a shower and change. I will make the breakfast."

on queue carrot came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and jumped on izuku to greet him with a wet rub.

carrot: "MORNING IZUKU GARCHU!!!!"

izuku just waited there for sec, then he patted carrot on the head and calmed her down.

izuku: "just dress up carrot. then we will go see hitoshi in U.A"

carrot: "sure."

she got up and went back to her room. I looked up to see saiko looking at me in shock while blushing heavily, melissa was the same but she seemed more mad than shocked. and she was pouting.

izuku: "well that happened.........what? I seen naked woman before."

saiko: "o-oh ok sir I will take a shower now."

she ran off. melissa was still there. I sighed.

izuku: "you know you should still get ready for school."

she just left. geez this girl. I started cooing breakfast for everyone.

saiko's POV:

why did I felt that way earlier? what even was that? I mean I do admire him for what he is capable of......but he is much different in person than what I expected him to be......... he is much more relaxed and kind than what people tell........ he is definitely strong thats a fact. he fought allmight like that and was fine even after breaking his ribs........ but he is just.......

I just blushed harder thinking about what carrot-san did earlier...... should I also?.........now I just blushed even harder.

izuku's POV:

I was done with the cooking. this was a simple dish so it was over quick. and I called over everyone else. hearing this they all rushed. saiko who just left the shower appeared with a bath towel wrapped around her melissa was also the same. I looked at both of them. they both looked gorgeous in those towels, and sexy......... I slightly blushed but it disappeared quickly due to how loudly I yawned afterwards. besides I seen women with even less clothing, not to mention the times robin nee-chan used to bath with me when I was little time and time again.