battle training

(A/N: ok so it has been a while with this book and I am sorry for the long awaited wait. and this chapter and the next one are quite rushed so I apologize for the low quality along with some of the content I hat to cut.)

izuku: "so we got 42 students excluding saiko and melissa you two, do you wanna join?"

melissa: "to be fair I want to, I need to test this armor."

izuku: "I see. then sure why not. and since thats the case saiko you are also joining, that way we got even numbers. and I want you to practice planning while fighting and along with adapting to the situation. here is what what we will be doing. we will have teams of 4 people. 10 teams with 6 of them with 6 members and  of them with 5 members. and the teams will be random. and one final group plus you 2 will "

allmight: "majority of the groups will will fight against more opponents than others."

izuku: "however thats a good thing. remember fairness isnt given in real life. still try not to go too far."

allmight: "so lets pick the teams."

students: "alright!!!"

after a minute izuku brought a box full of balls. with each having different color.

izuku: "you will pick balls and the ones with the matching color will be going against each other."

lida: "what will the captains do sir?"

izuku: "thats for the end of the class. and I highly suggest all of you to not drain your own stamina too fast."

izuku: "so for the first fight we got."

katsumi bakugo
yuga aoyama
pony tsunotori
kosei tsuburaba

VS

shouka todoroki
Mezo shoji
yui kodai
kojiro bondo

izuku: "first team is the villains and the second team are the heroes."

all: "alright"

allmight: "villain team go inside the building and prepare."

all: "yes sensei"

izuku: "good. you have 5 minutes for this then the simulation begins."

all: "alright."

the villain team went inside. and made a plan."

kosei: "so whats the plan?"

katsumi: "tentacle can detect us while two can trap us. and the kodai girl is a long range fighter."

pony: "t-tentacle?"

katsumi: "he got six arms what do you expect?"

pony: "n-no nothing."

katsumi: "*sigh anyways* half and half is the biggest problem."

yuga: "she is."

kosei: "yeah she is strong."

katsumi: "so I will handle her."

all: "ok. "

katsumi: "rest of you cover the bomb?"

kosei: "you wont need any help?"

katsumi: "even if I do, you would be able to do much but I know how you can help me."

pony: "you do?"

katsumi: "*sigh*...... listen. deku once told me that even if you dont really need help you can still use it to guarantee your victory regardless of how weak your teammates are. 91% is still better then 90%. so here is what we got. cow girl use your hors to distract the enemy, brown hair, use that distraction to trap them. shiny, use your quirk to shoot the trapped people down. "