Do You Guys Ever Just Watch a Movie?

Evie and Mal walked into Raven's dorm; they were all becoming relatively close, and so they typically just entered one another's rooms without knocking. Today however, they wished that they'd knocked.

Raven was not alone in her room. She was lying on the puffy green couch in her dorm. Carlos had shrugged out of his white and red leather jacket, and was wearing a black and white splatter pattern T-shirt. Raven's hands were exploring under the fabric. Her black sweatshirt had been discarded on the floor. Carlos was hovering over her. His hands creeping up her bare waist, where her tank top had ridden up. His lips softly grazing her collar bone.

The sounds of rough kisses, soft moans, and raspy breaths filled her small room.

"Ewwe!" Shouted Evie, in surprise and embarrassment.

"Oh, Hades!" Grimaced Mal, instantly whipping around to face the door.

"Do you guys ever just like... watch a movie?" Groaned Mal, uncomfortably.

"I don't know! Do you guys ever knock? Or, text before coming over?" Demanded Carlos, sitting up in a more PG position, as Raven pulled her hands out of his shirt.

"Oh! So, this personal attack on our eyes is our fault?" Countered Mal. "This isn't even your dorm, Carlos!"

"GUYS!" Shouted Raven above the rest, pulling her tank top back down. "Did you need something?" She asked, clearly losing her patience.

"Dress fitting!" Chriped Evie.

"Oh, Evie. I..." Raven started to complain.

"It's fine." Sighed Carlos, sounding a little defeated, "I have to go walk Dude anyway."

Dude is a small brown dog, that Carlos had befriended since coming to Auradon. Dude was the campus mutt, as Ben had called him, but now he was pretty much Carlos' pet. Carlos was at one point in his life, petrified of dogs, as his mother told him that they were rabid pack animals that eat boys who didn't behave.

"Okay. Raven, meet us in our dorm in 3 minutes." Ordered Evie.

"Yes, your royal queen of fashion." Drawled Raven, sarcastically. But, quickly covering with a smile.

Mal and Evie left the room and went off toward their dorm down the hall.

"I'm sorry, baby." Raven apologized, looking up at her now much taller boyfriend.

Carlos had really grown up in his own right. He was looking healthy, strong, and more muscular now that he was eating better than he had on the Isle. He had also been participating in Swords and Shields, as well as Tourney.

"It's okay, love." Replied Carlos, placing a chaste kiss on her lips.

"This damn Cotillion, huh?" Commented Raven, awkwardly.

"Yeah. It's really all everyone's obsessing about." Said Carlos, "You would think no one had ever been to one before."

"Um...we haven't." Offered Raven, with a confused expression.

"Yeah, yeah. That's actually true." Stated Carlos, feeling sheepish.

What am I talking about? Thought Carlos, scolding himself.

"Are you alright?" Asked Raven, as her boyfriend was making no sense.

"Me? Yup. I'm good. I'm just tired, I guess." He lied.

"Okay, then. I should head over to the girls' dorm." Said Raven.

"Yeah, okay." Carlos agreed.

Carlos walked Raven out of her dorm, and she kissed him on the cheek and headed off to meet the Isle girls.

Carlos walked back to his dorm, opened the door and plopped down on his bed.

Why is this so hard? He asked himself.

Jay came walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey, C. How's the vampire bat?" He asked with a smile, clearly talking about Raven.

"Shut up, man." Sighed Carlos, less than amused.

"What's with you?" Jay pressed.

"Well... I'm too chicken shit to ask my own girlfriend to Cotillion. I used to be a bad-ass villain, and now I'm a guy who can't even ask a girl to a stupid, bougie, Auradon dance." Carlos blurted out.

Carlos was feeling very guilty that Doug had to escort Raven to the Coronation, because he was wrapped up in the evil plan to take over Auradon. He should have asked her like she deserved and come to pick her up at her dorm. Wishing he had seen how amazing she looked when she stepped out to take his arm.

She always looked amazing, he thought.

He should have escorted her proudly into the Coronation hall and led her to her seat like a gentleman. He wished he could have seen the envy on the faces of every man in the room. She should have been treated like a Princess, although he would never call her that.

"C'mon, Carlos. You guys like-- live and breathe for each other. It's...well, it's gross. But--obviously she would say, yes." Encouraged Jay.

"I don't know if she'd be going because she wants to, or if she'd be just doing it so that Evie can treat her like a doll, and she doesn't want to offend her. Will she think I'm a nerd if I ask her when she doesn't really want to go? Or, will she be mad at me if I don't ask her?" Rambled Carlos.

"You're putting way too much thought into this, man. Just ask her." Coaxed Jay.

"Things were so much easier when we didn't care about feelings or impressing anyone. Now, I'm too scared to even ask someone out." Carlos muttered.

"First off... you were always too scared to ask out a girl..." Joked Jay.

"Ha. Ha." Scoffed Carlos, rolling his eyes and smacking his best friend on the head.

"And secondly, you were never really that guy-- who didn't care about other people. You were putting on a front for all of us and yourself. We lived on the Isle, man. We had to survive." Continued Jay.

"Yeah, I know. But can't you just let me keep fooling myself?" Whined Carlos. "By the way..." Carlos continued, "Who are you taking?"

"Oh, I'm not asking anyone. This way I can dance with all of them." Jay revealed, smugly.

"Smart..." Complimented Carlos, nodding. "So much less complicated."

"You guys, although disturbing and deeply disgusting, are awesome together. It'll be okay." Quipped Jay, supportively

"Yeah, thanks man." Carlos conceded, rolling his eyes with a low chuckle.

Vote and comment please