Chapter 25

***The day of the vacation***

Me Alfie Megan Mason Ellie and Freddie were all crashed out at Alfie's place today. We have to get up super early. And by super early, I mean 2am. We had to be at the airport three hours before our flight so we could wheel the luggage to the luggage point and sort out our tickets and so on. The drive to the airport would be around 30-60mins. So, this means all of us had to be ready by 4, get to the airport at around 5 and our flight would be at 8am. Alfie's only been on a plane once. Well twice if you count the way back. I've been on a plane 3 times but I still get excited every time.

In Alfie's house, there are two bathrooms, one has a shower in it and one has a bath.

"Okay boys use the shower and girls use the bath." Alfie said, signalling us to the bath.

Alfie and the boys went back down stairs, me and the girls stayed upstairs. Ellie decided that she wanted to have the first bath, as she was quite quick. Me and Megan took roughly about the same amount of time. While Ellie was in the bath, me and Megan sat in Alfie's room. Don't worry, we are aloud before you think we're looking through his stuff! Anyway, we sat on his springy bed and talked.

"So how are things going with Alfie?" She asked, seeming curious. Too curious.

"Fine I guess?" I replied, not sure of my answer.

"Well I think you guys are great together anyways..." Megan sighed.

"What's wrong Meg?" She seemed sad.

"It's just the way you and Alfie are together, I wish I could have the same sparks with Freddie but I'm still unsure if he likes me or not." She sighed again.

"Do you want me to get Alfie to ask him?" I asked, I know Alfie would.

"Yeah." She sighed even more.

Ellie came out of the bathroom so we quickly acted like we were talking about shoes. She didn't suspect a thing...

"So I brought a pair of black heels the other day and yeah... I like them..." Megan converted up our subject.

"Yeah..." I replied, looking at Megan.

I got in the bath after Ellie and I washed my hair. Megan went in after me and while she was bathing, I was drying my hair, and Ellie was choosing a comfortable outfit from her pre packed suitcase. We all packed a travelling outfit and the rest of our clothes for the vacation. My hair finally dried. It dried into nice beach waves. Ellie was now wearing leggings, a purple baggy of the shoulder top. It actually suited her, and the shoes she wore with it were fluffy boots. I decided to wear black leggings, a green blouse which was extremely comfortable. Megan came out when I was getting dressed in Alfie's room. No Alfie wasn't in there...you dirty minded people. Megan decided to wear a dress that flowed nicely to her knees. It looked very casual.

Me Elle and Megan walked down stairs and into Alfie's living room and nobody was there. Then, we all walked in to the kitchen to find Alfie Mason and Freddie sitting at the table and eating breakfast. Without us. Food.

"Food." My belly rumbled as I stared at Alfie's toast and jam.

"Want someeeeee" Alfie waved the toast in my face. I silenced.

"Toasttt" I stared at his toast. All the butter melting.

"Il do you some then or do you want mine, it's fresh and I haven't took a bite." I couldn't take his toast.

"No it's okay il do my own." I walked over to the toaster.

"No it's okay have mine." he said as he turned me around.

"Is Alfie sure?" I asked him in his third person.

"Alfie is sure." He gave me a gentle push towards the table and I sat down.

I took a bite of Alfie's masterpiece. The raspberry jam occupied my taste buds, it felt like I hadn't ate in forever. Alfie soon had his toast ready and sat next to me. All of the others had cereal. I can't believe the six of us will be going to Miami. Another thing...I'm sharing a room with Alfie. Score! I chuckled to myself.

Everyone has finished breakfast now. The clock ticked to 3:30 am. We only had half an hour left then we were leaving. We were leaving for a trip to Miami! His is going to be the best.

I already packed my things, I packed all my clothes that I needed and spares. I also packed my slippers, dressing gown, and my fluffy slipper boots. I also brought a couple of DVDs just incase they had a DVD player. Another extra thing except from clothes that I packed was my multi-styler. (It's a hair tool which can curl, straight of crimp your hair) that's all of my extra things and I had quite a bit of room in my suitcase. The most weight that we were aloud was 20 kilos and at the moment I have 17 kilos.

All we have to do is wait for the mini van that will be taking us to the airport. Alfie was travelling in some comfortable jeans, they were the slightest bit baggy but looked normal, and they suited him. Then he was wearing a plain white polo top. This looked suited him a lot. Well, he suits everything. Mason was wearing a similar outfit but he was wearing a jumper, I have no clue what top he is wearing. Freddie however went with slightly baggy joggings bottoms and a green top but he put a jumper on over it. All of us were dressed up pretty comfortable to fly. This trip will be so exciting. Just the 6 of us.

Before the flight we already booked our flight tickets. Unfortunately we got split into half and one three will be in the middle and the other three will be at the back. We decided to sit boys with boys and girls with girls. I guess they won't be to far behind us. We were row 11 and they were 15. Plus, you can walk about when your in the air.

I heard a beep from outside of Alfie's house, the mini bus was here. Our trip awaits.