Chapter 24

Alfie was still looking into my eyes.

"Have you lost something?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"It's more like looking for something." Alfie said, still searching my eyes.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Well I've told you my feelings and they're clear to you now correct? But I feel a little bit awkward because I could be hugging you and you could just be like ewww. Or you might not like me the same way and I don't know if you acting like this just because you pity me." I felt his voice get softer.

"Alfie I can't even put into words how much you mean to me. I... I just go speechless around you. I've loved you for ages Alfie and I just wish I told you earlier. My diary, you only read two entries right? Well even the first page started with you. It's basically my feelings about you all in one book. I just don't know what to say..." I felt my face slightly heating up.

"Who says we have to talk?" He winked, and chuckled. I chuckled back.

"Good point Mr Young" I fail attempted to wink back.

Next thing you know. Boom. His lips crashed into mine but not forcefully, more like lightly and gracious. I literally feel like I want to melt. One boy, millions of thoughts. Oh, Alfie. All my thoughts flew out of my head as i treasured this moment. We slowly, fell down to a laying position, still kissing. We stopped when our heads hit the pillow but our hands were tangled together. I took a peak at the clock and it was 2am damn. We should really sleep now. I put my head into Alfie's side and closed my eyes. I could hear his heart beating. The beats of his heart out me to sleep.

Megan's P.O.V

I almost started crying by how cute they were, it's like they were made for each other. All of the loving words they said and the silliness it's just so perfect. I guess they didn't know I was awake the whole time... Never mind... I'm literally going to hug her when they wake up, I'm so jealous, not of her with Alfie but it's the fact I want that with me and Freddie. I sighed quietly. I sighed louder. I sighed a lot.

"Megan?" Alfie whispered.

"Shit." I said extremely quietly.

"I can still hear you." Alfie chuckled quietly.

"Yeah..." I whispered.

"Umm, how long have you been awake..." He sounded slightly scared.

"Umm not long..." I lied.

"Oh okay." I could tell that his sigh was a relief.

"You guys are cute by the way." I sighed.

"You was awake the whole time weren't you." His voice became much quieter.

"Yes, but I'm not going to say anything, I just wish that was me and Freddie too." I sighed.

"Then make it happen, hmm, think il need words with Freddie" Alfie joked.

"Noo don't say anything... Il just slowly tell him how I feel okay?" I said, although k didn't know how.

"If you need my help, I can erm... Help?" I chuckled.

"Okay thanks Alfie, good luck with Natalie. I'm going to sleep for real now." I whispered as I closed my eyes.

I chuckled inside my head. It's the fact im helping Natalie get Alfie and Alfie's helping me get Freddie.

***
I woke up today at about 9am. Natalie, Alfie, Freddie, Ellie and Mason were asleep. I was the only idiot awake. I think Natalie's mum was home and upstairs. The whole house was dead silent. My stomach growled like a vicious beast, so I got up and tiptoed over the others. I knew this house inside out so I went to the kitchen and i got an orange. I didn't know what things I wasn't supposed to touch so an orange can't hurt. And I guess it's healthy... Right? I picked up the orange and went back to the living room.

I started to peel the orange and put the peelings in the bin beside me. My stomach growled again. I ate the orange pieces one by one and thought about how I should tell Freddie my real clear feelings. I could tell him in Miami. I mean, I'm not sharing a room with him but il at least get one alone time with him.

I never noticed, but in the light I can now see. Alfie and Natalie were made for each other. The way her head was on his chest, probably listening to his heart beats. And the way his arm is around her, comforting her and keeping her warm. If only it was me and Freddie huh.. They are just so cute, I got out my phone and opened up the camera.

I took a quick snap of them. Shit. I forgot to turn the flash off. As soon as the picture took, I slammed my head down and pretended I was asleep.

"Huh what was that?" I head Natalie yawn.

"I don't know lets just go back to sleep." Alfie caught her contagious yawn.

Phew, that was close...