Chapter 15 - Back at Hollywood Arts

***NONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY BELONG TO ME. THEY ARE PROPERTY OF RICK RIORDAN AND NICKELODEON

Jade

Jade woke up in her bed. Which was weird because she didn't remember going home from school the night before. Maybe she had just spent a night out with Beck or something. She got out of bed and got ready like usual. Beck picked her up and they showed up at school a few minutes late. On the way in she ran into Trina, the most annoying girl at Hollywood Arts. It's truly a mystery how she got in since she has no talent whatsoever.

"Beck!" Trina exclaimed, grabbing Beck's arm, desperately flirting with her. "You like my new boots? My sister got them for me."

"You have a sister?" Jade asked.

"Yeah, why?" Trina questioned.

"I just figured your parents would've wanted to stop with you," Jade scoffed. Trina scrunched up her face and turned back to Beck.

"So, you like them, Becky-boo?" Trina flirted horrendously. Jade rolled her eyes and pulled Trina off.

"You have no chance, Trina," Jade threatened nonchalantly and kissed Beck. Trina's face scrunched up even more as Beck and Jade walked to class, hand in hand.

They walked into Sikowitz's classroom. "Nice of you to join us," Sikowitz chided. "Have you seen Tor- uh. Have you seen the new dish on the cafeteria menu?" Jade raised an eyebrow.

"No. What is it?" Beck asked as he sat down.

Sikowitz glanced to his left. "Um. There's going to be grilled coconut." Beck frowned.

"Grilled coconut?" Andre looked disgusted. "They really are trying to kill us."

After class, Andre and Beck came up to Jade.

"Hey, Jade," Andre started.

"What?" Jade said, annoyed for no reason.

Andre frowned. "Have you seen Tori?"

"Who's Tori?"

"You can't just pretend she doesn't exist," Beck said forcefully.

"Why not?!" Jade fought back. "You can't tell me what to do! It doesn't even matter because I have no idea what you're talking about." Andre and Beck glanced at each other.

"We need to go talk to Trina. The entire school can't keep up this trick," Andre said.

Beck sighed. "If we have to. I don't understand why they want to do this to us." Andre nodded and they went to find Trina.

"Hey, Trina?" Beck said.

"Beck!" Trina exclaimed and shoved her lipstick into her locker like she was trying to hide it. Then she shoved her back to the locker trying to look 'sexy.' "Yes?"

Andre raised an eyebrow. "We need to know where Tori is."

Trina frowned in disappointment. "Oh. She went to some camp in New Jersey or something. I don't know. She just kinda disappeared and that's what my parents told me," she lowered her voice. "I'm kinda glad. Gettin' rid of the weak link, ya know?" Trina wiggled her eyebrows. Andre looked disgusted. Just as he was about to tell her off, his phone rang.

Andre pulled it out of his pocket. "It's Tori!"

This is super short but once again, I needed to stop here. I will probably be finishing this story tonight cuz I'm kinda in the writing mood. I'm sorry if the ending isn't the greatest but I really had no point to this story other than to see what would happen. It isn't a very... hmm what's the word? Deep? Put together? I'm not sure but hopefully, you understand. lik Anyway, I hope you liked this really short chapter and if you did, don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading!