Chapter 19

I had been on the ship for three months now I still hated everything and everyone but showed respected towards thanos. Huh I would be turning 14 soon we didn't celebrate Christmas of course. We were now off to knowhere to battle some of thanoses old enimes we were looking for some weird stones too and one was rumoured to be there. We arrived thanos and his alien creatures went to battle some creatures. Nebula to help them too and me to go and look for the stone in the hinted destination. I went there and saw a old man, with a man, a sort of alien man, a girl with weird antennas, a tree person and two familiar people the racoon and "Gamora!? " she looked at me, rocket raised his gun in his hands and she ran and hugged me.

"You need to leave here now, thanos is here" the man looked alarmed "he is, but why are you here" she asked. I sighed "the Avengers betrayed me sent me off to live with a new family who had to be those sicko scientists I told you about and I nearly died like 9 times and then I finally went back nearly dead I knew when I was better they would send me back sooo-" she raised her eyebrows and I sighed again. "I sent thanos a note telling him I would be loyal to him,i just I had just listed the second family I had I wasn't gonna lose them all over again. Gamora you need to leave you and your friends I won't say I saw you at all".

She looked at me upset. And then said "come with us", "what". "You realy don't want to be with the Avengers fine but come with us don't stay with thanos." i looked at her and then the others sort of smiling and nodded. I suddenly made appear a carcass that looked like me with a nife in it. It looked like I was dead. We sneaked off (leaving the old man alone) to the spaceship which we flew away in. I had now found a fourth family I just hoped not to lose them too.

I soon found out everyone's names rocket, groot, quill, mantis and Drax. They were all so nice and peter had good taste in music. Gamora had told me I looked different. Well yes I guess I had changed. I had coloured my hair black with my powers. Peirced my left ear and just wore leather jackets my skin had gone paler up in space and I wore more scars and bruises on me. There on the ship I made freinds but I wasn't ready to make a family not yet. But soon I did.

It had now been year 3 on the ship we had gone on many daring adventures gamora and peter had started dating it was so cute but then I realised sooner or later I was going to stop running from the past and face it.