Chapter 10

I fell to the ground and fell straight asleep because of how weak I was. Once again thor picked me up and the Avengers and gamora went back to the asgardian ship. They put me in one of the beds on the ship and I slept for a day. When I finally awoke I was told we would arrive home in a few days. Finally I had a big hug with Nat and then still a bit weak said "Hey thor why can't you call the gateway keeper to bring us to asgard right now and from there beam us home. " he looked at me blinked and smiled and said "I'll try it". He did it and in seconds we were being beamed to asgard. We got there and it was beautiful. I looked finally at gamora and so did the others then thor said "Gamora my gatekeeper here can beam you to your freinds ship would you like that" she nodded and I K ew it was goodbye. We hugged and then she was beamed. She was beamed to her home now we needn't to get there are self.
Thor stayed in asgard. We finally were beamed to earth. We were outside the Avengers tower. Home. We went inside tony and clint breathing in the morning air. It was 10am. I walked in so happy to see this place again. Upstairs and then heard voices. I turned the corner to see at the main table Steve eating a apple. Bruce pacing and Peter playing with a bit of his Web in his hands. They then looked up for a sec and between moments peter had raped his arms around me. I looked and saw Bruce and steve smiling. I realy was home.

Peper forced me to eat alot the next few weeks I had gone so skinny and translocent I could nearly been seen through. Blood soon came back to my cheeks. It had been October when I was taken and now it had reached December. Christmas and my birthday were coming soon a week to Christmas only in a week and my birthday on the 5th of January. I didn't think no one would remember my birthday because I had mentioned when it was like once but still happy Christmas was soon. Me and pepper decorated a tree it was cool. Thor came round and then we met his brother loki shorter my a inch then thor jet black hair and a cheeky grin he was very nice and funny but some of the Avengers were a bit odd with him around.

Tony one day came back with this stoking with my name on it in black letters I smiled. Finally Christmas eve had came. We drank hot choclate and laughed it was nice. Then I went to sleep uncertain off the events off the next day but I was happy with the result it was a splendid day and this is what happened.....