Chapter 6

I walked to Peters and then saw the gleaming yellow sports car parked infront. I waved to Peter still hiding my face and got in. "Hey how was school" ask Tony. "Good" I replied. Pepper I noticed was in the front. Oh yeah who's pepper you ask well she's tony starks wife she's sensible and smart but also nice. I stayed pretty silent the way to avengers Tower. Then I got out the car and saw Nat at the front waving at me. I waved back. She ran up and hugged me. "Hey mini avenger" she said smiling. Then she moved my hair out of my face. The jig was up.

"Who punched you?" she asked. She knew this kind of mark could only come from a punched. What she said caught Peppers and Tony's attention and they turned and looked at my face. Pepper quietly gasped. "It's fine just some kid at school" I shrugged. Nat still a bit worried looked at me and said "What did you do" I glanced at my feet. "I tried to walk pass them and then another one came at me and i- I floored them". Without time to glance at there faces I felt nnats arms around me. Hugging me? "There's a fighter in you I like it." The embrace stopped. I looked at Tony and pepper. Tony was grinning ear from ear and pepper was smiling but still looking worried. We went in and by the time I got up to the upper floor I had a ice bag being pressed to my face by pepper. I rolled my eyes but let her do it. It did hurt.

Peter turned up on Saturday and congratulated me on my win in the fight. I liked being here at the Tower then at school I could embrace my true self with powers. Soon I decided I would have to change my suit up to have a mask so people wouldn't reconise me. I chose a plain leaver black one but not thick so it wasn't to warm. It was like Peters in a way.

Thor turned up in the afternoon and we had a little party when clint and cap turned up from a mission. After talking and drinking. Tony allowing me to have no achol beer. We sat down and then people started to try and lift thors hammer. It was funny. Tony kept trying. I swear I saw Peter move it a bit same with cap. Nat refused to try. Clint failed and then I was told to try so I did.

I grasped it thinking it would be useful. But it was light. I lifted it. Confused and smiling I saw there amazed reaction. How was I worthy. I was me. It confused everyone. I put the hammer down then my hand up it who she'd into my hand. I looked at thor who was smiling then started clapping.

The hammer thought I was worthy so I just needed to believe I was worthy to myself.