Chapter 5

Cold. It was cold. A voice. Voices. I could here people. "Look I don't think it's good for you all to be in-oh but it's fine" and "I can't believe I did this come on" also "Bruce calm down it was the hulk ok" and finally "Mr stark she'll be ok right." I guess he nodded. I finally had the strength to open my eyes still cold I looked around. All crowded round me were the Avengers. Nat hugged me. Peter smiled happily. And so did the others. I soon found out I had a fractured risk and a realy bad cut on my tongue I must of bit it. My head had been given a severe concuncious. And my back bones were going to ache. Alot. Tony forced me to stay in this weird hospital bed in the Avengers headquarters. I soon got to know thor and clint. Thor the god of thunder had a interesting storyline and was very funny he could crack up a joke at any time. Clint was nice to me he had a daughter around my age and two sons he was a family guy I could tell.

Then finally I was aloud out of the weird bed and into my own. The next few weeks I had my hand bandaged and my head too it was anyoing then finally the head one came off I was going to have a scar. One day I came and sat down on one of the nice cream sofas then Tony sat on the one opposite me. "Hey lilly, I was thinking about sending you to school it would be good for you. You could even go to the one with peter" he smiled. I agreed and by next week Tony was driving me to Peters house and we would walk to the school toghther.

The days there weren't bad. I kept a low profile and as everyone new eachother no one would realy want to talk to me. Thats how it went a couple or so people bullied me. Most Lunches I was invited to sit with Peter, mj and ned. They all new about Peters superhero secret. One day someone pushed me into a locked "Um excuse me" I said. The girl turned around with her freinds of course. Ella, josie and nik they were the 3 biggest bullies in my year and of course they were all freinds.

Ella blowed her chewing gum and chewed on it raising her eyebrows. I shook it of and tried to walk past to meet Peter outside. Wham I felt niks hand collide with my face it hurt I was still standing and tried to walk pass. Now josie nearly twice my size but dumb and slow with her actions swung at me I ducked pulled her arm to the floor. I floored her. I felt my face hurting from niks punch that was going to leave a bruise on my nose. I put my hood up and walked pass outside and away from them.

I saw Peter and smiled I put my hood down moving my hair infront of my face. We walked home and chatted. Good thing it was a Friday. I only had to wait till Monday for them to attack me again.