Chapter 16

I lay there feeling affectionate. This was the best I'd felt in months. Finally I decided to open my eyes. I looked and saw Steve still stroking my face I spotted the others but with none of them I smiled only a little one for Steve to say thank you for saving me.

I did not know what to do I tried to sit up from lying on Steve lap but even that little pressure on my arms made them buckle and I fell back down. I got carried then too my old bedroom. Even through the drozyness i could see it still had all my old stuff untouched.

As my body hit the mattress I felt comfort. I closed my eyes and the cotheres were tucked over me. 5 hours later I awoke in the dark. I tried to sit up but it just wouldn't happen. I felt empty I had lost about 80% of my blood and had not been given alot food and water. I looked up at the ceiling for a bit, lost in thought. Then I looked outside the window and saw the sun had risen unawhere of the time I kept silent. Just looking up at the ceiling for ages on end.

Suddenly the door opened I did not want to see who it was and still lay there staring at the ceiling. The person came over it was Nat. I turned away painfully given her the cold shoulder. She sighed "How you keeping up, lilly. " I gave her no answer. "Look um we all need to know how this all happened" I stayed quiet and she left. Then I with most my energy reached over to my drawer and pulled out a notepad and pen. Silently I wrote how I hadn't recognised the house at first until the doorbell but it was too late they came and pulled me in and then I described the machine the no sunlight the pain of being shot again and again slashed with a knife, and how they would cut out little pieces of flesh and made me fix it. I said how they had no remorse they were evil. And then what happened the other day was that I gave up all hope and when I was slashed in the stomach with the nife I wouldn't satisfy them I gave up and was waiting for death but then Steve came, my chance to get out so I fixed myself. And finally at then end I wrote it nearly destroyed me but rubbed it out but let it still of been visible. When they read this I wanted them to feel pain for leaving me they put me in hell and I had to crawl back out of it. Tony came in the room and I looked away but stretched out my arm with the notepad in my hand. He took it and I lay down and said one thing "that's what happened. " and then I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt tears start to pour out.