Chapter 9

On the ship I had sat on the metal ledge not moving for days. I would only drink water thrusted into my hand food I wouldn't. I sat and talked to gamora. She told me of her adventures with the guardians of the galaxy and that they would come for her and they'd bring me too. I clung onto that thought, hoping it would become a reality.

Meanwhile, the Avengers had by now gone to asgard got a spaceship and where in space they left Peter, Bruce and steve incase of a emergency on earth. After a month in space they still hadn't been in the same galaxy place to track thanos ship. A month went by, 2 and now 3 months were closing in when finally a signal had come. The ship was only a weeks travel away from them they had found it.

Everyday I thought of using my hands to brake open gamoras cell but she would say if I was caught I would be locked up too and she didn't want that for me. Gamora was great company it had now been 3 months I had moved once since then. And had eaten four meals which kept me just kept me alive each day. Hope was melting I could tell in both off us. And then it was one of those sleepless nights thanos had departed from the ship a week before said to be returning in a few weeks when there was a crash. Still u sleeping but drozy for the first time I thought to stand up but refused to win myself over to help. Then there was another crash this woke up gamora who I hid my face from as she did not know I bearly ever slept. I finally stood up not for hope but to make whoever was doing it shut up. But all were not there. Suddenly I saw dust whoosh as another bang came someone was trying to knock down a door. I stumbled feeling weak. All the food I had eaten had gone to all this energy I stumbled again and fell I stayed on my knees a bit hands raised and ready when finally the door broke down.

The dust hurt my eyes but I could see the silhouettes of nat, Tony, clint and thor smiling up at me. Nat was in tears. I felt floor whisk me from the ground in his arms we were heading for there ship it was all real when I remembered gamora. With all the ounce of energy I had left I jumped out of his arms stumbling wishing this would all stop, wishing I could sit down and fall asleep but I ran. Everything told me to stop but I didn't. I got to the cell. Broke the lock and said "Gamora, we're safe the Avengers are here" I smiled weakly. They caught up behind us. I said with my final last ounce of energy that gamora had to come too she was inprisonded here. Then I tried and fell and finally in months went to sleep.