Chapter 13

Suddenly the men thrusted us both close to the edge off the roof. "Tony I want you to choose there fate one will live one will die well let's see." And on that signal the men through us off in separate directions. I closed my eyes Unsure of the consequence. I hit a wall hard it hurt bad. But that slowed me down I would live hopefully. Slam I hit the ground and darkness.

Beep. Beep. Beep. What was that funny thing in my noes. I opened my eyes to a empty room and a machine I  was connected too. I tried to move it hurt. The worst pain I had ever felt. But I moved. Pulling the straw thing from my noes and the needle out my hand. I stood up in agony. I was wearing a hospital dress. I walked through the familiar hospital room. And too the normal meeting table. There were voices. I walked over I wanted to scream shout and cry the pain was unbearable. But I must see something familiar. I turned the corner and saw the back of everyones heads including Peters staring at a screen not wanting to disturb them I sat in a seat in the back of the table unnoticed. The video showed obadiah on tape in a lab, fighting tony years ago and then the roof. I heard Tony mutter "Where the hell is he" and then the video thing turned off. People muttered conversation and then I was noticed by Tony who stopped his loud conversation with Steve and froze open mouthed staring at me. Then it follewed to Steve there silence alarmed the others and soon all eyes were on me. I smiled weakly meeting it hurt a bit to do that. Peter suddenly ran up and hugged me it hurt badly but I hugged him back. He looked normal none of the bruises since I last saw him I tried to ask how long I'd been there but my throught was sore. I felt tired, weak and in pain but I stilled hugged everyone and listened to the fact that I had been in acoma for 4 months and also that tony didn't know my hands were in the metal things. They had been looking for obadiah but still no trace. Soon the tiredness took over me and I became drozy in my chair. Nat picked me up and put me on her lap and cuddled me close it was comforting and then I slept. I woke in the hospital bed again Nat in one of the hospital chairs smiled at me. I stayed in there for a bit. I had broken a few of my bones but they were all mened but would still hurt alot. Then I got out of the bed still in pain and sneakley went and got out the awful hospital gown. Into some joggers and a shirt. Finally I ate some food and then the conversation came. Tony walked up with Nat and said "Lils hun we agreed that you are not safe here..... "