Prologue

Alison was up in her room studying when she heard her mother screaming. 

"Get out! You are a drunk and you don't need to be in my daughters life!" Carrie shouted at her husband. 

"She is my kid too! Yes she was a mistake and no I still don't want her but she is mine too!" Nick hollered back at his crying wife. Alison ran downstairs to see her father, a drunken mess, about to slap her crying mother. 

"Don't put your dirty alcoholic cheating hands on my beautiful mother ever again" Alison yelled at her father punching him over and over. 

After what felt like hours of her hitting her father and yelling at him he finally left. Alison ran upstairs to her room, she swore to herself that she would never be like her father. She would avoid anyone like him. Alison and her mother loved and trusted her father and it was a mistake. She will never love or trust anyone again. She tried and the person she loved and trusted the most said he didn't want her and she was a mistake. She never wants to feel this pain again.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weeks after her father came home drunk, Alison's mother divorced him. A few months after the divorce Carrie decided it was time for her and Alison to get a new start. They moved from Chicago to New York. Alison didn't care very much for the old house because of what happened that night and many nights after, Nick would go into the house and try to stay there only to end up arguing with Carrie. 

~~~~~~~ COMING SOON ~~~~~~~

HEYYYYYYYYY okay so updates will be very slow but i had this book idea and i want it to be a fanfiction but im not sure who to make it about im thinking a BTS or Stray Kids member. but i am very excited to write again! if you wanna read other stuff i wrote i have a new account on my phone this account i am using for this book is on my mothers computer. but the one on my phone is