Allison

i woke up feeling a slight weight on my waist as i tried to sit up. Confused for a moment i looked next to me rubbing my eyes i see a sleeping daniel next to me, as i look at his sleeping face memories from last night slowly start to flood my brain. i met his parents and sister and they asked if we were dating.. he said no even though i wanted him to say yes my thoughts are interupted by dani rolling over and stretching "good morning Allison" he said quietly in a very low morning voice "morning" i said getting up. As he felt the bed slowly lift where i was he sat up looking at me worried "where are you going?" he asked now seeming wide awake as if he had been up for hours. "to get water my throat hurts" i silently laughed at his concern for me leaving his room with his parents and sister finally being home. "did you just laugh? what's funny" he smiled at me as he got out of bed. not knowing how to tell him i was laughing because of how cute he was being i just shook my head muttering a small nothing. he clearly didn't like my answer as he ran over to me and threw me on th ebed attacking me with a pillow "tell me what ws funny and i'll stop" he laughed continuing to slightly wack my back and stomach with his pillow. i couldn't stop laughing and trying to get up. a few seconds later he was still trying to attack me with his pillow only by then he was sitting on me i took his pillow and started attacking him with it until rolls were completley reversed. only difference is, when he was on me i wasn't holding him, but he had his arms around my waist. i dropped the pillow as we made close eye contact, our faces were so close i could feel his slow breaths on my face. just kiss him a small voice in my head said, as i started leaning in, he did too. efore our lips could touch there was a knock at his door "tommy, sweetie, is allison in there with you?" it was his mom. "yeah shes sleeping i'm just getting clothes to shower mom" he lied to his mom. she said okay andwalked away. before i could say anything he kissed me as soon as his lips made contact with mine my arm wrapped around his neck i could feel him smiling as we sat there kissing. before anything more or less could happen his sister walked in. "thought you weren't dating" at the sound of her voice we both jumped falling onto the bed. "i would say it's not what you think but it is, i like her. and i'm hoping she likes me." he said to his sister not taking his eyes off mine.

what the shit just happend?!?