Jungkook: Imagine ~Request~

{[Requested]}

My white dress was glowing from the light shining into the church. I stood hand in hand with the man I was going to marry,Jungkook. My best friend and Suga were in the same position next to us. The double wedding I wanted was already here. And almost over.

"Min Yoongi. Do you take Park SungHee as your lovely wedded wife?" The priest asked.

"I do."He answered.

"And do you, Park SungHee, take Min Yoongi as your husband?"

"I do." Sung answered.

The priest turned to us. It was our turn.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, Take Sheridan as your lovely wedded wife?"

"I do."

Jungkook looked at me with his smile.

"And do you,Sheridan,take Jeon Jungkook as your husband?"

-A Few Months Earlier-

I walked out into the cold weather with my dress and heels. Today was Jungkook and I's 3 year anniversary. We decided to celebrate with a party that our friends set up. I waited for my friend Sung to pick me up. On time, for once. She was with Jungkook's hyung, Suga. They were dating longer than us. I went into the back seat and saw that V was here too.

"Anneyeong! Happy 3rd Sheridan"he said.

"Gomawo." I said.

V nodded and turned back to do something on his phone. He tapped on Sung's shoulder and showed her what was on the device.

"Everyone is already at the party." Sung said looking forward.

"O-okay."

I sat quietly in the backseat. It was a formal party. Everyone in the car was dressed nice and everyone had a nice scent. I looked forward and something caught my eye. Sung was wearing a ring with a heart-shaped diamond. I haven't seen it yet.

"Sung. Is that a new ring?"I asked.

"Ah! Yes. I forgot to tell you. Yoongi and I ar-" 

"I proposed to Sung. We are engaged now." Suga interrupted.

A smile spread on my face as I watched Suga kiss Sung's cheek.

"Congrats friend." I said.

I always knew these two would get married. I waited for this to happen. Now I just wanna know when it's my turn.

....At the party....

"Jagiya!" Jungkook yelled.

I spotted him and started to walk towards him. Jungkook's suited arms pulled me into a warm embrace and he planted a kiss on my forehead. I gave one back on his cheek.

"Happy anniversary,baby." I said to him.

"Happy anniversary,Sheridan." He said back.

We stayed together, arms linked. The place was filled with calm people holding drinks and talking. I saw many I recognized. Bangtan was here and my parents and Jungkook's were here too. I didn't expect our parents to be here at all.

Namjoon,Jin,Suga,V,Hoseok,Jimin,Jungkook,Sung and I hung out together. We ate a bit and drank wines.

I heard a sound of bells ringing. Like wedding bells. I heard a familiar voice in the speakers. Everyone cleared the center of the area.

"Anneyeong everyone!" It was Sung.

"I sure you all of you know what today is. It's my friend       and Jungkook's anniversary. They've been dating for 3 whole years. The group and I held this party for them. And I'm happy many of you guys came to celebrate with us. We have 2 performances today for the happy event. So everyone please welcome.. Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

Namjoon guided me into the front and put out a seat for me to sit. I guess they are performing today. How nice! I watched as Sung left and handed Suga the microphone. The guys replaced her spot in the middle. They brang chairs with them. Everyone took their places and the music began to play. Jungkook began to sing.

Yeah~ Yea, Just one day, One night, subdurab dae dub doo dae

Everyone clapped a bit.Just One Day was the song. I love this song. Jungkook showed me this before we dated. Suga then started his part.

Haruman naege sigani itdamyeon

Dalkoman ni hyanggie chwihaeseo gonhi nan jamdeulgopa

Ppakppakhan seukejul saie gihoega itdamyeon

Ttaseuhago gipeun nun ane mom damgeugopa

I like that, neoui geu gilgo gin saengmori~

I watched them dance around on the chairs and I smiled and sang along with the lyrics. Towards the end of the song Jungkook left the stage and went to me.

Haruman neowa naege hamkkehal su itdamyeon

Haruman neowa naege sonjabul su itdamyeon

He pulled me up to the stage and went down on one knee. My cheeks started to become reddish. I watched Jungkook pull out a small, black box,still singing.

Haruman neowa naege hamkkehal su itdamyeon

Haruman(Haruman)

Neowa naege hamkkehal su itdamyeon

He pulled out a ring and said Namjoon's line.

"Can you please stay with me?" He said.

My eyes started to water from all the happiness that was filling up inside me.

"Yes. Jungkook. I will stay with you~" I said.

Jungkook placed the ring on my finger and hugged me again. We pulled into a passionate kiss and I heard everyone applaud. Jungkook and I parted lips and hugged again.

"I love you Jagiya." Jungkook said.

"I love you too Jungkook." I said back.

...Hours Later...

"Congratulations to you too,my friend." Sung said while holding Suga's hand. I looked to everyone.

"So you guys planned this too,huh?" I asked.

"Yea. We helped Jungkook. He asked us to plan the party so he can propose to you." Jin said.

"Thanks guys." Jungkook said.

V nuggied his head and Jimin playfully hit his arm. I pulled him to me,kissed his cheek and Jungkook put his arm around my waist.

"You guys did good." I said giving a thumbs up.

"Hey. Let's have that double wedding you wanted." Sung said.

I looked to Suga and Jungkook to see if it was okay. Sung did the same.

"Definitely." I said with a smile.

-In Present Time-

"Yes. I do."

I smiled back at my new husband. The priest looked at Suga and Jungkook.

"You may now kiss the brides."

I felt Jungkook's warm lips come to mine and I heard applause again. We parted and I saw Suga and Sung still kissing. Sung's and V's little sisters threw flower petals onto the aisle floor. Jungkook and I walked down it towards the door. Suga and Sung followed after us. Sung and I had our arms linked with our grooms and we headed out the opened doors to the limo we rented. I laughed when I saw the driver. It was Jimin who wore a suit and a driver's cap. He opened the door and let the four of us inside. The four of us smiled as we drove off to the reception center and heard the bells on the back of the car clang.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N for @cherries91703-Here's your story dongasaeng! You won it. Good job. Sorry if you don't like it. and sorry for being gone for long time. Love you boo! ^.^

A/N for all my readers- I know this isn't an imagine for you guys but you guys can ask for one(Lol..Did you not know that?) Just PM me :) Thank you for reading too!