Jungkook:Imagine

anneyong! I  made another one :) It's not a smut this time...

it's kinda early christmas present... You guys will get a real present this week 

________________________________________

 Today was Christmas Eve. I had plans with my boyfriend..... Our relationship ended 3 days ago. Honestly I didn't care about him anymore but now I won't be doing anything today.I decide to just sleep today....

I woke up when someone knocked on my door.I was in my underwear and a tank top. I don't even want to get dressed. I still went up to open the door.It was Jungkook. My best friend.

"Y/N. Why are you not dressed?"

I'm confused. Why is Kookie here?

"What are you talking about Jungkook?"

"Chingu!~ I texted you! I said I would pick you up and take you to our party!"

I left the door open so he could come in. Without looking at him I went to my room to check my phone. I walk out with it and saw Jungkook in a tux..He looked very sexy.. I really like him but this is too much. He just look at me. Not even dressed. I checked my phone. I did have one text from him. 

It read: Y/N chingu~ I know you and your bf break up. Come to our party okay? I will pick you up! :)

"Oh... You did send me a text Kookie."

I didn't have anything to wear. It was a formal party. My ex and I were going to just stay home and wait until 12:00 to open presents.I stared at Jungkook.He really does look very attractive. He did his hair and everything. And he wore a nice cologne.

"I-I don't have anything to wear.."I stuttered. I never seen him like this.

"It's okay Y/N. I brang a dress for you just in case something happened." He smiled at me.

He really cared and is very thoughtful. He left to his car and came back with a nice red silk dress with straps. Jungkook handed it to me and I went to go change into it. The dress went just above my knees.

"Jungkook.. Isn't it too cold to wear a dress like this?"

"It's okay chingu~ The party is inside anyways. And you look good in that."

"I really do? Don't lie to me!"

"Yes Y/N. You look pretty."

I blushed. I wasn't even wearing makeup. I told him to wait for me while I get ready. He waited on the couch and watched the tv.

I washed my hair quickly and curled it. I put a bit of makeup on my face and a light lipstick. I grabbed my purse and put on my black heels.

"I'm ready Kookie."

He stood up and stared at me. He looked stunned.

"Kookie?"

He stopped staring at me.

"Yeah.. Uh, Let's go."

He got my keys from the hook on the wall and handed them to me. I locked my door and put the keys in my bag. It was cold outside and I was shivering. Jungkook saw me shivering and gave me his jacket.

"Kamsa~"I said to him.

Kookie nodded. As we walk to him car he had his head down.

"Jungkook?"

He lift his head up and looked at me.He smiled and...

He kissed me. I was shocked with my eyes wide open. I kissed him back.It became passionate and before anything could happen we stopped.

"Kookie..."

"Y/N chingu~ I love you..."

"I love you too Kookie~"

He blushed and smiled again. We became quiet again.

I couldn't stop smiling at what he did. I looked at him and hugged him.

"Jungkook! Don't be quiet. If you have something to say.. Just tell me." I said pressuring him.

I let go of him and he stopped walking. I stopped too. Kookie took the rose from the sweater's pocket and stood in front of me. He put gave me the rose and held my hand.

"Y/N chingu~ I didn't want to ask you because you just broke up with your boyfriend but I've always loved you and.."

"Can you be my girlfriend?"He said shyly.

"Kookie.."

He got a worried look.

"Of course I will." I said to him.

His face brightened up and he pulled me into a tight hug. I kissed his cheek and he smiled bigger.

I put my arms around his neck and he kissed me on my lips again. We stopped again and he held my waist. 

"I think we have a party to go to Jagiya~"

Jagiya. I've always wanted to hear that from him. I nodded yes and we continued walking to the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys like it?? Made a nice one for the maknae :)

Enjoy your guys' holidays!