Extras!: When You're Both Sick

Ayano:
When Ayano is sick, you make sure she is most comfortable. You make her warm meals and shower her with kisses and cuddles. Not caring if you get infected or not. 
When you're sick, Ayano will gather every medicine bottle in her medicine cabinet, and treat you with her mother's homemade secret remedies. "Y/N I will not leave your side until you are better," Ayano says, feeding you medicine. "Thank you, babe. I love you"

Info-Chan:
When she's sick, you do everything you can to help. You do her chores, her homework, you feed her and help her to relax. You read to her and watch sci-fi movies with her until she feels better. You give her lots of hugs and kisses.

When you're sick, info-Chan goes a little crazy. She brings odd machines from the science club to run tests on you and make sure you're fever stays low. She makes you take nasty medicine and hot soup she made for you. "I don't wanna take that medicine! I want your soup.." you complain. "You can't have soup until you take the medicine, So drink up!" Info-Chan holds the spoon to you. You finally take the medicine, cringing as you swallow it. But you're happy when you get to eat her soup and enjoy a nice movie with her.