When You're Sick

Osana
Osana brings you tissues and a trashcan. She stays by your side until you get better, and is there to help you with anything! She'll cover you with blankets and binge watch Netflex with you. "I told you not to touch those dirty sinks at school! You dummy.. You'll get better in no time I promise."

Amai
Amai will cook you her best soup recipe, and make sure it's perfectly hot. She'll help situate you in bed, and give you lot's of kisses. "Oh dear! You need some rest! Here, have some more soup, I made your favorite. It'll heal you!"

Kizana
Kizana will do anything for you! She'll let you sleep in her princess bed and give you all her homemade remedies. She'll even put on a one woman musical show case for you in her bedroom. You try to sing along, but the block of mucous in your nose isn't doing you any good. "That's okay, darling. You still sound like an angel to me. Now, now, don't wear yourself out! I'll siiiing for youuu!!~"

Oka
Oka will make medicine for you, cast hexes to make you feel better, and hug the germs away. Her special hazelnut scented candle really did the trick on your nose! "Oh great spirit of illnesses.. relieve my girlfriend, for she has done nothing wrong! Y/N, the spirits tell me, get rest while they travel from you.." She smiles at you. You giggle and smile back.

Asu
Asu will rush to the pharmacy and buy all the medicine to help you feel better. She takes your temperature every five minutes, and has the doctor on speed dial just in case. You think it's cute how much she looks after you. She flexes her muscles to help you with entertainment. "You like these babies? Haha, okay okay, not too much though, I can't risk you getting a fever from blushing too hard!"

Muja
You don't even get sick with Muja. "Achoo!!" Muja,"OMG!! Are you getting sick?! Let me take your temperature! No fever, good! Here, take this, and these, and this, too. Here's some more medicine! Phew!" You, "-///-"

Mida
Mida will make you her famous green tea. She'll keep you comfy and warm in bed, and read your favorite books to you. Mida will then sleep next to you, ready to take charge if you get sick again. "Oh dear, I will stay right here with you. I hope my green tea will help your soar throat. Take this medicine, dear. I love you~"

Osoro
Osoro won't calm down about your sickness. She takes you to the doctor, even if it's just a cold. She helps give you your medicine and spends the day hugging and cuddling with you. She doesn't give a damn if it's contagious. "If I get sick, at least I will get sick knowing it was for a good cause. It won't stay with you for long.. I'll scare it off with Tylenol!" You giggle, you love it when Osoro is funny.

Hanako
"Oh my gosh! Please drink it! I neeeeed you to drink it!" Hanako tries to get you to drink your medicine but you refuse. "I hate that medicine!" You say. Hanako pleads, "Please! I don't want you to get worse!" You sigh and take the nasty goop. Hanako then spoils you with treats and kisses.

Megami
Megami spends a lot of money on medicine for you. She will make you take it all, and won't rest until you are feeling better. She holds your hair back when you throw up, and she sings you to sleep. "Y/N... you're safe under my wing."