First Date

AN: F/C stands for favorite color
Osana
You can't wait for your first date with Osana. You have something extra special planned for her. You wear a beautiful F/C dress. You spend a lot of time on your hair and make up as well. When you're done getting ready, you get into your car and drive to her house to pick her up. She's already standing outside her house. She's wearing a red evening dress and red high heels, with a big red bow in her hair. You roll down your window, "Sorry, I hope I didn't keep you waiting!" Osana blushes and leans through the window to kiss you, "You're just in time, but you were almost late, dummy." She gets into the car with you and waits with anticipation for where you will take her. You drive her downtown where there is a big water fountain with flowers surrounding it. There was the best Japanese restaurant in town right next to it. "I booked us a romantic dinner at the water fountain tonight!" You say. Osana admires the restaurant and the scenery. "Aww!! Thank you so much! You are the sweetest person in the world!" Osana squeals. You both sit down and have a romantic dinner, the fountain is so beautiful at night.

Amai
You wait on your porch swing for Amai to come and get you. You can't imagine what kind of date she has planned for you tonight! The very first one, too. She drives up to your house in a cute little teal colored car. You rush over to her car and she gets out and twirls around in her teal colored dress. It makes you blush beause she looks so cute and pretty in that dress. She helps you into the car and she drives off to a small shop. It's a sweet shop/restaurant! "Oh my god! You took me to the sweetest sweetshop in town!?" You exclaim. "Yes, but you will be the sweetest treat to walk into that store, sorry you're not for sale, hehe!" Amai jokes and kisses you. You blush and go inside with her. Amai ordered you a lot of cakes and candy, which you admit are not as good as hers. "Aww, I'm so touched!" Amai blushes. You both had pretty bad stomach aches later that night, but at least you could share those aches together. ^^

Kizana
You wait outside of Kizana's house for 20 minutes. You usually weren't a very patient person, but you would do anything for Kizana. You're never sure why Kizana takes so long to look perfect when she looks perfect in every way. Finally, she rushes out. Roses are spread across her head like a crown and her usual drill pigtail hairstyle is prim like always. "I'm ready, dear, so so sorry to keep you waiting! It took forever to get my hair this neat!" Kizana sounds nervous and worried. So you kiss her and say, "To me, you always look gorgeous." Kizana blushes and fans her hands over her face, "Oh! Stop it you! I can't cry my eyelashes are still wet!" You laugh. You take Kizana to the theater and she gasps when she sees it, "No. Way?!?! Are we seeing--?!?!" Romeo and Juliet: Live Action! "EEEEE!!!" Kizana squeals. She hugs you tight and kisses you many times. You giggle and blush, Kizana is so adorable. During the kiss scene of the play, Kizana's eyelashes don't matter to her anymore because she starts sobbing. She pulls you into a kiss of her own and you immediately kiss back.

Oka
You're in the bath, taking a nice long bubble bath. You need time to relax before your big night with Oka. You put on a black spaghetti strap mini dress with spider web patterns on it. You know how much Oka likes those patterns. You get your hair done and you hear a knock at your door. You open it and Oka stands there with a small present in hand. "I-I hope you like it.." Oka hands you the gift and you open it. It's a hair pin with a skull on it and it's super cute! You put the pin in your hair and come out the house. Oka sees your sexy dress and blushes, "O-Oh, Y/N.. You should have told me you would look so alluring. I would have prepared myself better." Oka is wearing a black, long, side cut, strapless evening dress. You think she looks stunning, and you hand her the black roses you bought for her. "They're so beautiful!" Oka says. You pick one out and tuck it in her hair, "Not as beautiful as you." Oka blushes and chuckles, then she takes you on a walk to the cemetary, where she set up a cute mini dinner date. The food was outstanding, and you share a kiss under the full moon. ♡

Asu
Asu is so pumped for the date you have planned for her! She is so excited she came over to your house an hour early. So she waits in your room playing on your Nintendo Switch while you get ready. You come out in an oversized soccer jersey and short shorts. Asu's attention breaks from the Switch and moves onto you. She looks up and down your body. Your legs being the most attractive thing to her. "You are so damn hot..." Asu mumbles. You blush and you get Asu out of her trance. She blushes also and says, "I-I mean! Let's go!" You drive her to the soccer stadium where her favorite team is playing. You both scream at the top of your lungs cheering. "BEST. DATE. EVERRR!!" Asu exclaims with full energy and wraps you in a bear hug, pressing her lips into yours.

Muja
You lay on your bed reading a book when your phone rings. You answer it and on the other line a woman with a soft voice cooes, "Guess whoo~?" You giggle, knowing it's Muja,"Hmm.. I'm going to say.. Ajum." Muja laughs, "No, silly! It's Muja. M-u-j-a, Muja!" You giggle, "Yes, I know that, now. A surprise call? This is a surprise." Muja giggles, "Yes, I am coming over to your house right now to get you!" You immediately sit up on your bed. "What?!" You shout. Muja giggles, "See you in a few minutes!" You freak out, you were in your ugliest sweatpants, your hair was a mess, and you smell like cheese crackers! You hurry and wash up, and finish just in time. Muja knocks on your door, and you answer sparkly and fresh. "Aww, look how fast you got ready just for me!" Muja cooes. You blush, "Haha! What?? I knew you were coming all along." Muja drives you to her house for some cuddles and snacks.

Mida
You are on your way, walking home from school on a Friday. You are so happy that school is over because now you can spend time with your sexy new girlfriend, Mida. Your plan was to just video chat, but appearently Mida had something else in mind. When you arrive to your house you see your door decorated with a rose wreath. There's a note that says, "Get yourself prettied up (not that you really need to) I'll pick you up at 8. Love, Mida." God you love her. You rush inside and get ready. You wear your finest lingerie and a quite revealing night dress. But don't worry, nothing too flashy. By 8 o'clock Mida drives up to your home in a fancy car. You get in, her seats are red velvet leather. "Hey, baby~" Mida kisses you and you turn red. Mida is in a thin dress, thst reveals every curve of her body. She takes you to a fancy hotel, where your suite is dimmed with candles, and you both share a glass of champagne.

Osoro
You wait at the amusement park for Osoro to show up. You are a nervous wreck! 'How can a girl so cool want to hook up with me?' You think. You're wearing a casual oversized t-shirt, and some ripped denim shorts. You look around, worried about not seeing Osoro, but just when you are about to panic, you see her. Her platinum blonde hair loose and messy, the way you like it. She's wearing a white button up shirt and a skirt. She seems to be looking around, worried as well. You run to her and she smiles. Osoro picks you up into her arms and hugs you tight before kissing you. You go on a rollercoaster, to which you scream and she calmly tries to comfort you. After walking so much you get tired, so she carries you on her shoulders. After a long day, you fall asleep, so she takes you home.

Hanako
You can't wait to show Hanako what you have planned. You meet up with her at the beach, nearing dusk. "Y/N!!" She calls out to you, She's in a cute white frilly dress and it matches perfect with the decorations you set up. "Aw! A picnic on the beach! I love this romantic set up! It's so cute!" Hanako makes cute faces, and it makes you blush. "Aww, you cutie, you look so cute when you blush like that!" She teases you, knowing it'll make you blush harder. Eventually she gets to be so much you pick her up bridal style and carry her over to the water. "Eek! Hey! Wait! No! Don't you-!" Splash! "Whoops," you say, sarcastically. Hanako comes up from the water cutely angry. She pulls you into the water as well. You both spend the night laughing and splashing each other.

Megami
Megami is taking you to the movie theater to see a new movie that just came out. She loves thriller movies, and although you aren't much of a fan, you could never turn her down. She pays for the tickets and the popcorn. When you get into the room it's only partially packed. The movie plays for about an hour until it starts to get really scary. Megami has her arm wrapped around you, and feels you shiver. She chuckles a bit and pulls you closer, "it's okay, I'll protect you. I'm here." She kisses you sweetly and deep, you forget all about the scary movie. By the time you and Megami are done making out, the movie is already over. "Are you still scared?" Megami asks. You shake your head, blushing.