When You Get Jealous

Osana
You get jealous when Osana spends too much time around her childhood friend Taro. You truly wouldn't mind if that girl Ayano just took him away. Osana will always be reminding you that he is just a friend, and that she loves you very much.

Amai
You hate being jealous when Amai is close with others. You really have to watch out for Shoku for sure. But your jealousy goes away when Amai cooks for you and says it's cute when you get jealous.

Kizana
You don't get jealous with Kizana because Kizana doesn't even try to get too close with anyone who isn't you. She doesn't like to feel jealous herself, so she saves you the feeling. She only loves you. ^^

Oka
When Oka accidentally makes you jealous she will not stop apologizing to you about making you feel that way. She hates making you jealous and upset. So she promises not to talk to the person who made you jealous ever again. You tell her it's okay and that she doesn't have to do that.

Asu
Asu is a very friendly girl, so you can get jealous pretty easily. Or mostly you get worried that there could be something going on with her and other people. However, Asu sometimes calls the people she talks to losers afterwards. It makes you laugh. (Asu isn't toxic like that btw. She just doesn't say mean things to people's faces.)

Muja
If Muja makes you jealous, you don't visit her in the infirmary for a while. By a while I mean a few hours before Muja realizes and begs you to come back. She really can't go long without you can she?

Mida
Mida likes to make you jealous sometimes. She thinks it's cute how angry you get when she flirts with other students. But sometimes she takes it too far and hurts your feelings. She apologizes immediately and treats you to make up for being a jerk.

Osoro
When Osoro talks to someone who makes you feel jealous and she notices, she'll pretend she's bully them. You realize she isn't trying to make you jealous and you stop feeling that way. She kisses you more often to remind you that you're still loved very much by her.

Hanako
Hanako thinks it's cute the way you get jealous. So when she knows you're jealous she will call you out on it, which makes you blush. She giggles and tells you how cute you are, and the anger disappears.

Megami
Megami talks to Taro quite a lot, so you get jealous because Taro is such an obsession to everyone. You get Ayano to distract Taro while you sneak Megami away. She laughs at your jealousy and tells you she would never date Taro because she love you too much.