When She's Sick

Osana
You'll gift her with bows and tissues! You'll give her everything she asks for. "You're the sweetest, Y/N," Osana will tell you, blushing.

Amai
You'll use your memory of what Amai had taught you how to make. You bring her a platter of her favorite foods for her in bed and she rewards you with kisses. "You remembered all my favorite foods! I love you so much, Y/N!"

Kizana
You'll play your guitar for Kizana, because she loves it when you do. And you'll sing for her in bed, all her favorite songs, while she feasts on the delicious soup you made for her. "Haha! *achoo!* bravo! Encore, encore!"

Oka
You look through her spell book to find a spell that'll cure her. Of course none of them work right away. But you give Oka medicine, and read to her some books. You also watch some TV together to pass the time. She falls asleep in your arms and you kiss her forehead.

Asu
You give her all the medicine you can find in your house. She insists that she's fine and can sweat off the sickness with a work out. However, you refuse to let her work so much. "You need rest," you tell Asu. "Okay.. Y/N.. I don't know what I would do without you," Asu tells you. You blush, it's so sweet to hear that from her. You both fall asleep in her bed.

Muja
Muja will tell you what medicines to use and how to use them while you stress looking for the right things. "I'm not the one who went to medical school!" You whine, worried she will get worse. "It's okay, Y/N, I'll be fine. Just some cough medicine and it should go away, I love you for taking care of me!"

Mida
You make her meals and comfort her in bed. You seduce her for entertainment and she enjoys it. Somehow you get the feeling she's  pretending to be sick so you can give her more attention, but you're okay with that because you never have your attention on anything else! "Y/N~? Will you come sleep with me~?"

Osoro
You cover up Osoro with quilts and shower her with love. You buy her a big teddy bear and you lay in bed with her. She appreciates all your affection and love. You both make out in her bed, careful not to make her feel too hot.

Hanako
Hanako has the cutest sneeze! You bring her everything she needs and make her tasty treats. You kiss her a bunch and she blushes a lot. She starts to feel better after all of your love.

Megami
You buy her a bunch of medicine and watch horror movies with her. You still don't like horror movies, but Megami is sick so you'll watch with her to make her feel better. Cause you know she'd do the same for you. You both share passionate kisses.♡